Part 1.5

y/n pov

I went home after asking Soobin to deliver the food for me. 

Like wtf was that?

Jungkook was flirting with me? Was I like some fucking magnet to mafia leaders like what the hell is going on and why the fuck was I not allowed in anymore? I was lying restless in bed and my thoughts kept occupying my mind.

The next morning I texted mr Kim what time I needed me to come in for work, but he told me I was free for the day. Which was strange because that never happened. 

My first day off.

I decided to do some shopping, of course still cautious and on the alert for Taemin. It was just so nice to go out of the Mafia area and see a different scenery.

Taehyung
pov

It was the day, I had dreaded it but in a way it was even worse than I imagined. I was lying in bed and petting Yeontan. The images kept entering my mind. I went out to the woods and walked around but it didn't help. It was as if I couldn't escape it. I went to the shooting room and kept shooting but it didn't make me feel any different either. 

I tried to go through the day. I had dinner, I ordered the cooks to make his favorite food. It would only make this day worse, but I needed something to remember him by. I had a late dinner and after I just felt like I was losing my mind. 

I needed something or someone who could comfort me. 

y/n
pov
There was a loud knock on my door and I jumped off my couch out of fear. It was somewhat natural to be scared for Taemin all the time. But there was no way this was him, right?

I slowly moved to the door as the person kept knocking. I opened the door and it was Taehyung. He seemed distressed

    'hey mr Kim are you okay?'
    'please call me Taehyung'
    'okay Taehyung are you okay?' I said, he took a step into my house.
    'I just need to stay somewhere which is not my own home'

 I was a bit puzzled but if I knew one thing it was not to ask too many questions so I only nodded.
     'There is space on the couch'.
He scoffed
    'Excuse me? I am your boss remember?'
    'Uh yes and its after working hours remember' I scoffed back
    'Well your working hours are always.'
    'But this is my house' I put my arms over each other. 

     'Technically it's mine and I let you stay here' he said with a smirk. although he was his arrogant self, I saw there was something going on with him and therefore I agreed to let him stay.
    'ugh okay I'll stay on the couch, whatever, is there anything else you'd like your royal highness?' I asked sarcastic.

     'Why won't you just join me in the bed, it's a double?' he said while rolling his eyes a bit.

    'Because as you just stated you are my boss, I don't find that very professional' I said not meaning a word what I said but I didn't want to go there with him.

     'You got me there' he said with a smile 'but know there is always space if you change your mind.' 

    'Sure, that would be never'

It was kind of strange. Kim Taehyung sitting on my couch in pajamas that were here because it's one of his houses and he has spare ones everywhere apparently. I put some chips in front of him and he thanked me.

I asked what he wanted to drink, and he actually asked for tea? Like not booze but tea.

Taehyung pov
While I was lying in bed I was thinking about y/ns sassiness which made me smile a little. Nobody was ever like this to me as they found me too scary or too distant. Not y/n, plus she was handling me quite okay, she didn't even cry yet because I was "too mean".

I heard some noise coming from the living room from where y/n was sleeping. I got out of bed to check on her.
        'No please don't go, don't die' I hear her mumble and I walked to her. She was vast asleep but she was talking and she was clearly having a nightmare. 'you are the only person I have left don't go, please' she mumbled and I was wondering whether it was a regular nightmare or something that actually happened. 

I shook her gently and she slowly opened her eyes.

    'Taehyung?'

     'yes, are you okay?' 

Tears were escaping from her eyes 'can you just hold me' she asked with a trembling voice.

My heart fluttered, did she just really ask me this? 

She was looking fragile. It really was for the first time since I met her that I saw her like this.
    'Come I'll take you to the bed' I suggested, in a way I expected her to protest but she didn't she just nodded her head, so I picked her up from the couch bridal style and put her in the bed.