twenty

"jisung, let go of me!" chenle screamed trying to get jisung's strong grip on his arm off.

jisung ignored his words and continued walking outside. the whole walk was full of chenle's complaints and small huffs from jisung's breath.

he led chenle to a place where nobody could see them, he slammed chenle to the wall and trapped both his hands on chenle's sides.

"w-what do you want from me?" chenle asked feeling nervous. he's never seen jisung this dominant.

jisung scoffed, "you have the nerve to ask me that when you know what you just did?"

jisung was right, chenle clearly knew why jisung was acting this way, all because of this stupid game he suggested, "who took your virginity?"

chenle almost choked hearing jisung ask the question, it was a question not even renjun knew, they were all too drunk to remember.

"i'll ask you one more time. who took it from you." it wasn't a question. jisung demanded a fucking answer.

"nakamoto yuta and dong sicheng." chenle looked away. he already knew what jisung was gonna say.

"you had your first with the most popular couple of the whole school?" jisung asked shocked, "how though, only one could've taken it."

"i don't remember. i was drunk and when i woke up i was in bed naked with the two of them. that's when i knew i fucked up." chenle sighed, he felt disappointed in himself as well. yes, he was legal, but was it the right thing to do?

in chenle's personal opinion, never do it with someone you don't know or you've barely met. he wanted to do it with someone he loves dearly. someone special. this is the reason he regrets having a drunk threesome with people he didn't know as his first.

that special someone is jisung.

"i'm going to kill both of them-" jisung said ready to run off to where yuta and sicheng's house was.

chenle pulled jisung's jacket back to face him, "jisung. look at me."

jisung made eye contact with chenle for a few seconds, "you're not even gonna say anything-"

chenle pulled jisung's tie and pulled him in for a kiss, jisung froze in shock but later on wrapped his arms around chenle's waist. chenle wrapped his arms around jisung's neck.

the two pulled apart looking at each other in lust. they were desperate to fuck-

"NOT IN MY HOUSE YOU FUCKERS. GO DO IT AFTER THE SLEEPOVER. WE HAVE A GAME TO PLAY HERE." donghyuck screamed out. shocking how even chenle and jisung heard it.

chenle and jisung started laughing as well as they started heading back to where all their friends were.

mrs. lee laughed her ass off hearing her son's voice, "isn't it nice to install cameras in every corner in your house? chenle, jisung, get ready to get your asses kicked by your mothers."

fuck this ball

mysonisagod
[video attached]

dolphinsmom
my son is about to get his ass gone. well i mean jisung will take care of that but-

chickensmom
count me in too