Part 1.7

y/n pov

Taehyung led me to Yoongi.
     'Yoongi, happy birthday' I gave him a hug and he didn't even step back. 

However, he did look like he wasn't enjoying himself much. 
    'why so gloomy?' I asked looking at Yoongi's kind of sad face.
    'I don't know what you are talking about' he shrugged.
    'well I have a surprise for you' I said with a big smile because I was excited to see his reaction

'uhm okay?' he said confused
    'it's kind of private so follow me please' I instructed him
'can Taehyung come?' he asked and I hesitated but then I nodded. I was 100% sure Taehyung would know as well. 

They followed me into Taehyyng's home office in which I had installed a screen, I got an USB out of my clutch. I inserted in the TV and played the video.

Jimins face appeared on the screen.

  'Hi Yoongi, I am sorry to miss your party. You know how much I would love to be there.'

The video message continued but I looked at Yoongi face and he was getting emotional. it was so nice to see, and I couldn't help but smile.

Jimin started to sing the happy birthday song. I had of course seen the message and damn that boy could sing.

My eyes met Taehyungs and I saw a genuine smile on his face. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he gazed at me. The video message ended, and I took the USB and gave it to Yoongi. He hugged me tightly
    'thank you so much y/n. but how did you know?' 
    'I read people quite well, so I guessed it. I wanted to do something personal for your birthday and I figured as you were keeping it a secret that Jimin wouldn't be tonight'

Yoongi's gloomy face definitely changed into a happy one. 
     'I loved it so much'

I smiled at him
    'so now you can enjoy your party for real? with a real smile on your face?'

Yoongi nodded and turned to Taehyung and hugged his brother.
   'thank you' Yoongi just said and then he left.

It struck me that even though Yoongi was always pretty bad ass he became a real softie when it was about Jimin. Taehyung looked at me in a way which was new to me.
    'thank you y/n, that was really a nice thing to do'
    'you are very welcome' I said, and we just stood there. His facial expression somewhat changed doubtful.

  'but seriously how did you know?' he asked suspiciously
  'well the dinner you all had, I suspected it based on their body language and interactions, but I wasn't sure, so I contacted Jimin to ask. He was surprised I figured it out so quickly but when I told him why I asked him about it he immideatly agreed to make the video.'

Taehyung stepped towards me
   'you asked him? without knowing for sure? are you stupid. what if you weren't right. people get killed for less'

He was angry and raised his voice, but just a little. 

   'well I was right' I indicated calmly, hoping it would also calm him down more. 
    'is there something like wrong with you? you don't seem to be scared of us. like mafia people. we are dangerous'

For some reason I wanted to tell him, tell him I almost married "people like him" but I knew that would be stupid. Telling him I almost married his biggest enemy would not be good for me, to say the least.

  'I am scared sometimes' was the only thing I answered on his rant, and we gazed in each others eyes.
  'shall we return to the party?' I eventually asked and he nodded. 

Taehyung and me separated shortly after leaving his room, he had many social acquaintances at the party who needed his attention. 

Me on the other hand didn't really feel at home, I hardly knew anyone to begin with and half naked girls or drugs weren't necessarily my thing.

Alcohol though I could enjoy. so I just ordered GinTonic after GinTonic. 

however, I didn't want to get super drunk so I decided to take a limited amount of drinks and drink them slowly. I was just a bit tipsy. There were people talking to me but I didn't really care.

After a while I decided to go on an adventure in Mr Kims house. I mean I was always only allowed in his home office and in my current state I didn't consider what mr Kim would think about it. 

I first went into his bedroom. I felt a bit awkward and I don't know why. I walked around and man he had a bed which could fit a whole family. I saw a picture of a young boy my guess around five, six years old. I smiled to myself, he looked so cute when he was young.

I left the bedroom as it was not that interesting and moved towards a different room. I turned on the light and I gasped. It was a whole freaking library. I immediatly walked in. Before all the shit with Taemin I was majoring literature in university so this was my heaven. 

Taehyung pov

I couldn't find y/n anywhere in the party. Would she have left? without saying goodbye? that annoyed me quite a bit. 

    'yoo brother' Yoongi came towards me putting his arm around me, he was drunk but like happy drunk. 

    'hi brother, do you like the party?' I asked him chuckling

    'I love the party, it's the best everrr' 

Yoongi was never this extra but it made me happy to see him this way

  'you know Taehyung could you please not scare y/n away? I like her'