~Forty Three~

Dedicated to el_rouge Lots of Love hun ♥️♥️♥️       

Why get high on drugs when I could get high on you?
Yours truly.

                                    ~Jade~

I stared at Michelle, then at Uthman, wondering where and how She knew about Zee.

Maybe Uthman told her.

My subconscious whispered to me but deep down, I knew there was no way in the world Uthman would do that to me. Maybe she overheard us when I was telling him, maybe she overheard me when I was talking to Akin or Hana. I sha knew deep down that there was no way in the world that Uthman would have told her but I was still angry at Uthman because if not for him ehn, there was no way in the world that this idiot would be sitting across me and we would be eating on the same table.

'Have you always been this stupid or did you stupidity just escalated to the next level?'

I asked her, my voice laced with disgust. She stared back gaze unwavering.

'Just say you feel bad that I know something you'd rather keep a secret.'

I rolled my eyes. This girl's stupidity is beyond me. How could someone be this stupid?

'God! I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you. And it's not your fault anyway, it's mine. This wouldn't be happening in the first place if you weren't sitting with us.'

She laughed mitlessly.

'So you won't be sitting with us from next week. I can't handle your stupidity any longer.'

She laughed again and I saw the rest of the gang exchange glances.

'I've been eating with Uthman and Dan for over two years, if anyone is leaving, that would be you.'

She said and shrugged. I shook my head. This girl is a certified idiot.

'I don't care, they can leave with you if they want. Infact, I already lost my appetite by staring at your stupid and ugly puffy face.'

I said and stood up, feeling angry to my very core.

'Are you not going to ask me how I knew?'

She asked as I started to walk away. I stopped and turned to look at her.

'So that you would say Uthman, right? Nah, that's the oldest trick in the book.'

Idiot.

I replied her and walked out. I had intentions of going back to class but I found myself walking towards the park instead.

Lol. Even your subconscious already recognize your spot.

That made me burst into laughter.

'For someone who left angrily, you're doing a great job of entertaining yourself.'

I did not turn to look at him. I only moved a little to create space for him on the swing I was sitting.

'I did not leave angrily. I'm not going to give your friend the benefit of making me angry. It's only people that matters to you that should be allowed to elicit emotions from you.'

'Michelle is just like that. Pretty sure she meant no harm.'

I finally turned to look at him, not quite believing what I just heard.