Part 1.14 (Final Part 1)

Taehyung pov

It was something I had feared since I found out she was Taemins fiance. We thought his fiance was dead, run over by a car. When y/n told me her sister died of a car accident it all clicked. 

I couldn't lie to her plus the truth will eventually come out anyways
    'I did' I said and she slapped me, she was crying
    'I can't believe I fell in love with the person who took everything from me' she turned around again but this time I wouldn't just let her leave I grabbed her wrist.

   'Taehyung let me go, or I swear I will fucking kill you' her eyes were red and puffy but there was a hatred in them I hadn't seen before. 
   'I am sorry about your sister, she was an innocent, so are you, but so was my son' I said and my voice cracked when I mentioned Soon

y/n's resistance stopped

   'son?' she asked uncertain and I nodded 

   'Taemin had a plan to kill me and he knew my son was with me. I survived but my son didn't, he was only five years old' I fell myself get teared up. y/n didn't say anything.
   'I was blinded by hate and as he took everything from me I wanted to take everything from him so when I heard he had a fiancé I made the decision'

I looked at her

  'I am truly sorry'

Y/n pov
I was so torn between emotions and thoughts. I realized the picture I saw in his bedroom was his son and not him as a child.

I also felt guilt, my sister died because of me. 

I was supposed to die. 

Taehyung was responsible but he didn't start it. I saw how guilty he felt.

   'y/n?' my stream of thoughts was distrubed by Taehyungs deep and sad voice
   'I don't know what to say or do' I said
   'I know, but please just stay with me. I can protect you that way, you don't even need to see me or speak to me but just stay close. keep living in your house'

   'please I am begging you' he added

    'guys we should really go' yoongi shouted

We stared at each other and I nodded.

We walked towards Yoongi. All of their men were standing near the cars, the cars that would get us back to Daegu.

I was walking behind Taehyung.
   'not so fast' I heard Taemins voice and I froze I saw on my right his gun pointing at me.

Taehyung grabbed his gun and so did the others but Taemin also had quite some backup.
    'you know y/n this could have all gone without any blood spilled if you just had come with me'

I looked at him and I was terrified. he didn't look scared, he looked entertained and it felt he had made a plan in his mind already.

   'okay let's all calm down' Yoongi tried to say but Taemin shushed him
   'I have a proposition' he said
   'we are listening' Yoongi replied.

    'I am going to kill the girl here and now. And if you don't interfere, we will all leave you in peace.'

   'are you insane' Taehyung gritted his teeth and clenching his gun

    'yes I guess I am, insane because of love' Taemin chuckled.
    'I think you and me understand each other a bit better now don't we?' Taemin asked Taehyung wile nudging at me.

   'I am not even sure anymore what is so special about her'

Taehyung pov

 I was scared, because Taemin literally lost his mind and I felt he would do anything at this point.

Even though we were with more people, if we would open fire many will die including y/n probably.
    'Taemin just let them go, shoot me' y/n said
    'NO' I exclaimed and Taemin started laughing

     'oh my, you two are dramatic. Taehyung are you really going to sacrifice many of your men maybe even your brother for this whore?'

I clenched my jaws, how dare he call her a whore.

 I looked at y/n and she give me a soft nod. a nod of it's okay.

   'I love you' she said to me and turned to Taemin.
   'just fucking do it you asshole' she said and Taemin with a smirk was ready to shoot.

I looked at her scared eyes and I knew what I had to do, I couldn't live in a world without her so I would rather not live at all.

She was an innocent.

I ran and I heard the gunshot. It hit me on the side of my chest but I was able to push y/n out of the way. Yoongi immediately shot Taemin and gunshots were fired, but I hardly noticed it. 

I felt so weak. y/n was crawling to me,
    'please no, don't die, please' she sobbed

The shooting had stopped, and y/n looked to her left

   'Yoongi please help me'

She turned to me

   'stay with me Taehyung, please'

with all my strength I lifted my hand and touched her cheek

   'I love you'

    'you made me whole again'