Part 9

I woke up happy which was a first. You see with the beautiful little in my arms, I could so easily forget about everything and just exist for once. Unfortunately work must be done so without disturbing my little, I got out of bed, dressed and left for my office.

After maybe 30 minutes of me working, I felt a small figure looming behind my Mac's screen. I look over to see the angel standing there. I notice some thing is off though. And why is she back in her dirty old clothes. 'Princess, what are you doing in you old clothes. Do-' she cuts me off with. 'I'm not in little space'.

This is a huge 180 in turns of her persona. Before she seemed cute and fragile but now she seems tough and like she could quite easily fend for herself. 'I will be out of your hair now and don't expect for me to be like I was before any time soon. Before I leave I only ask for one thing.'

I merely nod completely shocked about what the hell was happening. 'I want revenge on Kai. I know you have him tied up somewhere and I *she takes out a pocket knife and begins to play with it* would like to make him hurt.'

'How... what... w-where did you even get that knife.'    'I'm surprised you didn't search me or something when you let me in your house. I would have thought the great Jeon Jungkook would have been less trusting... look all I want is to get my revenge and leave.'

'What if I don't want you to leave.' I say not holding back. 'Did you really fall for my little side that quickly.' She says creating a silence as I find it difficult to talk about my feeling. 'Listen, I'm not all sweet and giggly like that all the time. The real side of me, this side is deeply f*cked up... and I don't want to get anyone else involved in that. So... will you let me see him.'

I nod trying to ignore the sharp pain in my chest. For a second I thought I had finally found the one. 'Wait' I say before she leaves the room. 'What if I want you regardless of which part of you is present.' I guess she is thinking about it because she simply looks down and walks closer. 'You're going to have to prove I can trust you before making a statement like that... how about we make a deal then... there is the annual mafia ball coming up in a few days, so why don't you accompany me.'

'Wait you know about that?' She laughs at my stupidity and I have to swallow down my dominant side. 'Sorry I didn't mean to laugh' She says biting her lip to stop smiling. God how I would love to bite that lip.

No Jungkook stop, I say to myself. 'Okay we will go together then and I will let you see Kai, but kitty...' I say strolling up to her. 'Watch who you're talking to' I have my thumb and forefinger holding her chin so she is looking directly in my eyes while my other hand is somewhat tightly squeezing her waist.

She nods and I feel her heart beat rise. I guess nicknames are a bit of a little side trigger to her. I smile knowing I have found the easiest way to get her cute side back. She must really trust me if she is ok with showing me her trigger.

Obviously I won't use it to my advantage but it's just interesting to know in the case of her being naughty...