We best find dem e g g s. (easter special👁👅👁🐰🌸🌼)

(This chapter has nothing to do with the current story. It's just a fun lil special. Enjoy!)
________________________

You stared at your good 'friend' BEN.

He was wearing a beautiful pastel pink, yellow, and blue dress. And his hair tied up in pigtails.

Slender made him do this.

Because she dressed him up.

'At least I didn't have to undergo that torture.' You sighed internally, before pulling out your phone and snapping a quick picture of him, which the flash was on so it scared him and he looked like an angry cat who was forced into an outfit in the result.

Which was pretty much him.

You snickered at the picture, before you heard quick footsteps and then a body tackle you to the soft, spring grass.

"(Y/N), GIMMIE THAT PICTURE I WILL BITE YOUR NOSE OFF, yOu WHOR—"

"BEN." You flinched at the booming voice coming just a few meters away from you two.

Slendicc.

BEN scowled at the tree man thing, before turning his attention to the small girl who caused all of this hell.

Sally.

"OH— Oh, hi! S-sally! Heh, how are— is, uh, your teddy bear... thing? Why don't you go have tea time with him while I beat (Y/—)"

"Naaah, he's currently putting cockroaches in some of the kids' eggs. The ones at my old school! Also, what's a whore?"

"I—" You looked up to see Slendi— Slender rubbing his temples in aggravation with the two children he had to deal with, "Nevermind that, Sally. Let's just go inside and help the others, hmm?"

The demon child nodded, before skipping away back into the mansion.

"WaIT sAlLy Don't l e a v e—" You wheezed while reaching out to the girl dramatically, out of breath because someone was literally on top of you. And strangling you.

"BEN, quit it. And I'm not allowing  you both to be caught making-out outside, while BEN is dressed like a doll—"

"SLENDI— B-BOSS, WHAt the hell?! I— EWWWW I CAN NEVER KISS (Y/n) SHES GOT COOTIES—"

"What are you talking about, Benny Boo?~ I would loVE TO KISS YOU!—" your sentence became suddenly aggressive as you grabbed his head by his pigtails and made a kissy face at him, wiggling your eyebrows.

He gagged, sounding like a cat about to hack up a fur ball, before pushing your face away and practically smushing it on the ground.

"Rape!" He screamed in a high pitched voice, before Slenderman pulled him away from your possessive grasp, as you whined.

"Not my favorite play doll! Damn, I wanted to make you hump Jeff—"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU HOE?" Jeff screeched from the window, two stories above, before he opened it and literally jumped out, doing a glorious canon ball pose and landing on Slendermans back like a wild cat, which Slender had no issues with as he simply picked Jeff up with his t e n t a c l and threw him onto a tree, and BEN afterwards.