Chapter 6

Recap:
"He's dangerous"
_________________________________
Xander's POV
"I can't believe it! She knows that stupid punk! And he touched her."
I gripped the steering wheel tighter as I pulled into the drive way. I immediately got out and went into the house. I made my way to Masons office and on the way upstairs I bumped into Will.
"Wo! Xander what happened to your face!" Will said noticing all the bruises.
"Luke" was all I said as I turned back to go upstairs to the third floor.
"Shit. I'll go get Alex and Cole" was all I heard Will say before I knocked on Masons door.
"Come in" although I always acted tough and mean, I still had manners. Well to Mason at least.
I walked in and closed the door behind me.
"What is it Xander. You know that you can bother me during work-"
"It's Luke."
Mason immediately stiffened and moved all his papers to the side.
"He was at the store today and hurt Hailie under my fucking nose"
Masons eyes darkened. We all loved Hailie more than she will ever know, and we want to protect her from the awful world.

We're in the Mafia which is why Hailie can't know about our job. I would laugh at the thought of Hailies face when she knew that her cuddly older brothers were in the mafia if we werent talking about something so serious.

And Luke? He's in the Rival clan and became friends with us just so he could steal information from us. Since he was only 15 (same age as Hailie btw) we didn't suspect a thing. We were close friends of anything, but enough that we talked often.

"Yes she's fine. Just a bruise on her wrist, but still. Why would he come back!"

A little backstory. Once we found out Luke was using us for information, us and some
I commented before Mason could ask. I griped my hand tightly on the end of his desk until my knuckles turned white. Mason was about to say something when Alex burst into the room.

"Where is he" he asked angrily.
I think he loves Hailie almost more as the rest of us. Almost. He was very close with Hailie when she was a baby. We all were. Until Jessica took her away.

We all were very protective of Hailie, but when it came to Luke, we all would kill him if we were allowed too by Mason.
We wanted Mason to tell us to go beat the crap out of Luke like I did before, but of course Mason has priorities.
"Is Hailie ok?"
"Yeah, Will and Cole are distracting her with food and Netflix."
"Good"

Hey guys! This chapter was very short because I have been posting new chapter daily so this was a break for me. The next chapter will be tomorrow!
Love ya
🦋❤️