Chapter 17 Part 2

Johny and I spent the rest of the day going to different places around the city. It was fun to spend some time with my friend. We are now in my room trying to decide which outfit I should wear for my date with Ryder tonight. Johny is going to watch Rosie for the night.
     "I think that you should wear the floral dress," Johny said.
     "Is a dress too fancy though," I said. Picking up the dress and the other outfit later on my bed, black jeans and a nice shirt.
     "Who cares...you can wear what you want when you want too. You don't need the approval of other people. Weeeaarrr theee drrressss," He said the last sentence in a needy voice. I sigh.
     "Ok... I'll wear the dress I guess." I grabbed the dress and headed into the bathroom. I changed and walked out to Johny still laying on my bed.
     "Dahmmm girl. You look so cute," Johny said. This made me blush. I'm not a person who is good with taking compliments.
     "Ok. Now let's do your hair and I know you don't like makeup so we won't do that." Johny says and we finished getting ready. Once we finished we were talking for about 10 minutes before we heard the doorbell ring. My hands immediately got sweaty and I got super nervous. Calm down, it's just Ryder. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. He's so hot. Uhhh, I need to stop.
     "Hey." I say and he doesn't say anything back.
     "Hello," I try again and this time he looks as if he snapped out of a trance.
     "Hi, uhhh. You look really good." He says.
     "Thanks," I say and we just stare at each other for a minute until I hear Rosie babbling. I take her car seat out of Ryder's hands and set it down and took her out.
     "Hello my beautiful baby," I say and kiss he on the cheek.
      "Uncle Johny is going to watch you while mommy and daddy go somewhere, ok." I say and hand her to Johny, who was in the living room.
     "Ok, so you know the schedule and you have my number so you'll be fine, right," I say. I am always nervous about leaving her someone, even with someone I really trust. Must be the mamma bear in me.
     "Of course we'll be fine. And stay out as late as you want, we'll be here." Johny says with a wink and I give him a face.
     Ryder and I walk out the door and to his car.
     "How was Rosie today?" I ask.
     "It was so awesome. We played with toys and watched movies. We also...." He started describing their whole day and it was so adorable. I love their father/daughter bond. Once he was done he looked at me lovingly.
     "That's so great, She loves you." I say with happiness in my voice.
     "So, where are we going?" I ask.
     "It's a surprise," Ryder says.
     "Uhh, you know I late surprises." I say.
     "Well, to bad." He say with a smirk.
     We drive for about another hour and finally reach a place with no city lights around and all you can hear is the wildlife around. The sun is on the verge of setting and it is really beautiful. Ryder grabs my hand and leads me to a small patch of empty grass on the edge. On the grass there is a blanket, candles, and a picnic basket.
     "Ryder. This is so wonderful. I love it." I say.
     "I'm glad. I had the boys set it up since I had to watch Rosie today. I think they did a pretty good job." He says and we sit down on the blanket and eat. After we are done we lay down and stare at the stars.
     "I love you." I say, turning to my side. I immediately regret it. What if he doesn't say it back. That would be so embarrassing. He turns to his side and looks shocked.
     "I love you, too," He says and we both smile and kiss each other. I know that we will be happy all because I had my brother best friends baby.

Well...this is the end. There will be an epilogue.