Chapter 1 | They find a baby

Lucie: The picture above doesn't belong to me. It belongs to it's rightful owner.

×~×IMPORTANT×~×

I just want to mention that I tried to make these scenarios make sense but that's kind of hard when the characters are killers and let's be real a killer wouldn't just get a kid and willingly take care of it. So bear with me for some of these.

Also most of their personality traits I have listed I found on the Internet, if something is off then blame it on the Internet lol

×-×-×-×Key Words×-×-×-×

Y/n ~ Your Name

E/colour ~ Eye Colour

H/Colour ~ Hair Colour

S/Colour ~ Skin Colour

×-×-×-×-X-×-×-×-×

Lucie: In every one of these you are 5-6 months old!

Jeff the killer:

[Personality: edgy, sadistic, will kill without thinking twice. Slightly less himself near his child but as she grows makes sure she is like him. Beautiful]

Jeff's heart ached as he walked down the streets of his old neighbourhood with his hood up. His mind was filled with old memories of the day he became who he was today. He cursed Slenderman under his breath for making him return here. As his eyes scanned the familiar houses looking at the number plates, they landed on his old house. It was just there. Rotting more and more with each passing second. Broken windows, caved in roof, boards covering most of the windows, old ripped up caution tape.

It was truly an ugly site. The thing that caught Jeff's attention however was the broken boards in front of the main door which was left wide open. Curious he walked inside. The floor boards cracked beneath his shoes with each step, the sound of water droplets could be heard around him. Jeff looked around remembering his first day here when he and his family moved here. His eyes flickered from wall to wall seeing some graffiti adorning them.

His head snapped towards the left of him as he heard a small crash coming from what used to be a kitchen. He slowly crept up and peaked through the door. He saw 4 boys and a small baby girl. The boys looked to be around 16 they wore long dark green robes with their hoods down. The baby girl was sat down on the floor in a middle of a pentagram surrounded with black candles and a few objects. The child innocently was playing with her pikachu onesie's strings unaware of what's happening.

Jeff's eyes widened slightly as he noted the cuts on the baby's cheeks. There was an X like shape on each cheek. He stayed quiet and watched. The smell of weed and beer wafted around, the teens high and drunk without a doubt not comprehending what they were doing at least not fully.

"I summon Satan, we bring these gifts to you" one of them started with a chuckle meaning this was only for their own sick enjoyment unaware of the person that was watching them "Ashes" "A lighter" "Bottle of alcohol" "And a human sacrifice" they each listed one by one. They said a few more lines and went quiet. Until they busted out in laughter a few seconds afterwards.

"Well that's over.. Dude what are we going to do with your baby sister? Your mum will freak" one of them asked picking up the small infant. One of the others shrugged and took her "I'll just leave her here and tell my parents she's been kidnapped or something" he laughed putting her down on the cold dirty floor. 3 of the 4 boys laughed and they made their way through the back door out. 1 of them stayed and crouched down in front of the kid "I'm so sorry Y/n.." he whispered and ran after the other 3 scared of being left behind in an old creepy house.