Chapter 2 | First night with the baby

Edited on the 16th of August 2021

Jeff the killer:

After he had gotten Slenderman's approval for keeping Y/n he went to E.J so he could make sure the cuts on her cheeks weren't going to get infected. The eyeless man cleaned the girl's cuts, disinfected them and put bandages over her cheeks so she couldn't scratch at them and make them bleed by accident. Jeff thanked him and left with her to his room, luckily no one except for Slenderman, Sally and E.J were home so he didn't have to worry about running into anyone for the time being.

He was too tired to argue and explain everything that happened and how he acquired a daughter. Making sure not to drop her he opened the door to his room and sat her down on his bed. The two stared at each other for a while with an awkwardness lingering around. She suddenly sneezed and started to giggle at the funny noise that she had made and Jeff couldn't help but widen his already permanent smile.

Sure he didn't know how to really take care of a baby but he could figure it out. How hard could it be, right? Well for a few hours it wasn't hard at all actually. Slenderman had gotten a few essentials he would need promising he would get the rest tomorrow and told him what he should and shouldn't do. Jeff gave her a bath, careful not to get the bandages wet. He fed her a bottle of formula though he almost made it too hot for Y/n to drink. He played with her... by giving her his knife to hold. To which he was smacked by Slenderman and lectured.

So after playing with his new daughter with normal baby toys like stuffies and dolls/cars she got sleepy. He chuckled and plucked her up from the ground "Alright I guess it's bed time" he muttered and laid her down on his bed next to some pillows so she couldn't roll off "Well uh.. go to sleep Y/n... wait no! I don't mean it like that" he blurted out only earning a confused state from the little one "Ah right. You don't really know what I mean" he watched as she fell asleep then decided to sleep next to her with an arm gently around her just in case.

Eh you can't blame him for the mistakes, he is new to all this. At least he's trying right?

BEN Drowned:

BEN popped out of the screen and back into the living room to see it was empty. The rest must've left to do something which isn't surprising as time goes faster in the real world then in the technology one. He must've been in the laptop for at least half an hour. Shrugging he went to tell Slenderman of what happened.

Slenderman couldn't really be mad he had a child as it wasn't exactly his fault. No one knew that would happen. He allowed Y/n to stay on the conditions her dad would make sure to take care of her and spend less time playing video games. He just nodded and gave him a small smile before leaving to his room.

BEN sat the elven girl down on one of the many bean bags he had and sat down in another one next to hers. He observed her as she looked around with curious eyes, her body seemed to glitch from time to time. This wasn't unusual for BEN as he recalled he used to be like that when he first started killing people through his game. It would go away as time passes.

He smiles as she reached out for him and he gladly took her into his arms. It was weird. He never thought he would ever feel this way towards someone. He just wanted to take care of her and protect her from the world.

Masky:

Tim brought the small baby to his room. Luckily each pasta in the mansion had their own room so he wouldn't have to worry about anyone meeting little Y/n just yet. And each room was soundproof which meant no matter how loud Y/n cried for anything like a cuddle or a bottle she wouldn't disturb anyone. He placed her down on his bed and watched as she happily babbled to herself enjoying the warmth of the blanket underneath her. He chuckled to himself and gently ran his thumb over the scar on her eye careful not to hurt her.