31: Return

I have been two days with these crackheads; we have a strong bond now. Yoongi and I are good friends but that's it, we are changing the romantic-mate to best-friends-mate.

I can sense that it hurts Yoongi but he knows I belong to Jimin now and luckily for me he respects that even though I can feel him tense and get angry every time Jimin pops up.

"We are here," Jin says with an excited-sad voice.

I look out the window. Jimin is waiting for me with Jungkook and Taehyung. They are leaning on the car looking very angry.

Jin stops the car. I jump out excitedly.

 I run to hug Jimin. Jimin sighs in relief while he hugs me tightly.

"I was going crazy," He says to himself.

I break the hug to turn around.

"Bye guys!" I wave happily at them.

"Byeeee!!!" Hoseok says mixed emotions.

"Remember mama Jin is here for you if you ever need me! I'll be waiting to take you to the beach again!" 

Yoongi smiles sadly, he waves 'bye' while Jin is turning around.

I turn around again to find EVERYONE furrowing their brows while looking at me confused. I look at them scared. I don't say anything,...Jimin suddenly narrows his eyes at me making my eyes widen.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

My heart races. Jungkook and Taehyung disappear from the image, all I'm focused on is Jimin.

Jimin walks towards me slowly, his gaze is cold... it is sending knives to my heart.

He pulls me towards him by my waist. I gulp hard, scared of what he's going to do next.

He buries his head on the crook of my neck... he starts to sniff me. He goes from my neck to my sides, he stops on my hands. Jimin narrows his eyes to my hands.

He sighs heavily. "I'll let it pass just because the rest of you doesn't smell like that dog." 

Jimin takes my hands between his and starts to rub them all over his face and chest; after a while, he stops to smell them again.

"That's so much better." He smiles to himself, I sigh in relief.

Jimin pulls me to hug me again. I jump into his embrace, I wrap my legs to his waist. Jimin hums happily making me melt in his embrace.

After a while, we brake apart. I look to the side to find Taehyung and Jungkook pouting while they make puppy eyes for attention. 

I engulf them in a motherly hug which they return gladly grinning.

"I missed you so much Noona!!!" Jungkook whines.

"I'm here now." I giggle.

"Those were the worst five days of my life," Jimin whines this time.

"Oh yes, how did they kidnapped me? All I know is that I was talking with Jin and then Yoongi came out of nowhere..." I trailed off.

Jimin groans frustrated with the situation.

"King Yoongi threw a bomb with sleep gas. We passed out within seconds and the next thing we know... you were gone."

I get in the car thinking about it.

Did he plan it? 

Hoseok and Jin were angry with him about the whole thing...

Jimin makes me sit on his lap. I straddle him to be more comfortable, Jimin smirks when I do that; he uses the opportunity to run his hands all over my ass and to bury his head on my boobs. He's enjoying this ride way too much...

Once we get home Jimin lifts me and walks me around him. He doesn't waste any time, he takes me to our room.

"It's time for you to get punished,"  He whispered evilly in my ear.

"Why?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Don't you dare think I didn't see you sitting next to HIM and laughing with ALL of those MEN." He doesn't say it angrily but rather jealous as hell.

⚠️SMUT⚠️

A/N- You can skip this if you are not comfortable
========

He puts me down on the bed, his dominance shows hard in a second.

The first thing he does is lick my mark. I moan softly while my core starts to get wet fast because of him playing with my mark.

"They took you five days away from me." He starts to leave hickeys all over my neck. "I thought I would see their heads on the floor before seen you."

He rips off all my clothes; in a blink, I'm under him... naked.

Jimin makes sure to mark all my body with hickeys. Jimin leaves a trail of wet kisses while he goes down to my core, he opens my legs widely and levels himself with my lower lips.

"You don't have an idea of how hard it was not to rip Yoongi's throat," He says over my core.

He gives my folds a long lick making me moan softly.

"At least he knows that he can't touch what's mine." He smirks.

He inserts two fingers in me without a warning. I arch my back not knowing what to expect. He puts his thumb over my clit pressing it.

Once I'm almost in my high, he stops. I whine while Jimin starts to undress.

Once he's naked he comes back to me. He turns me around making me lay on my stomach.

He buries my face in the mattress and raises my ass.

Without a warning he slams himself in me, I scream as I feel him stretch me out so good. He doesn't give me any time to adjust to him, he fucks me mercilessly.

He starts to spank my ass harshly over and over again. I'm sure he's leaving my ass red and bruised.

"Jimin-ah!" I moan his name over and over again.

"That's right, my name and just my name babe."

After a while, we get to our highs together.

============
A/N- Hello! This is not the end! Did you thought?

I still have to solve a BIG PROBLEM.

Fairies.

The book is not over yet!

I love you all💜