Night Swimming

A/N: Hope you like this chapter! Requests are open for this story too!

Dawn's POV

I have been looking for a bikini to wear for the last 14 minutes. I finally find this hiding at the end of my drawer.

 I finally find this hiding at the end of my drawer

I put it on and slide shorts on too. I brush my hair and teeth. I grab my sunglasses, my bag, and a towel. I contemplate on grabbing my phone or not. I run downstairs to ask Tom if I can grab my phone. I slide into the kitchen with my flipflops on. 

"Dad can I grab my phone?" I ask stopping before I hit a chair.

"Yeah sure. Use it for emergencies only." 

"Ok thanks," I reply grabbing some Doritos to bring to the pool.

"You look lovely Dawn." Isabel comments.

"Thank you. I'm going night swimming with my boyfriend."

"Well he's one lucky guy." 

"Sam's gonna drive you to the pool by the way. He should be here right about now." 

"Ok I'll see you at 10:30. Love you bye! I yell running up the stairs to grab my stuff. I put the Doritos in my bag and run back down almost tripping on the last step. 

"Watch your step," I hear behind me. I turn around and see Tom. 

"Bye dad. Love you." I hug him and head out the door. 

Sam's POV

I see Dawn come through the door wearing a nice bikini. She has her sunglasses over her head.

"Hi," I say as she gets in.

"Hey. Thanks for driving me." 

"No problem. What are you gonna do at the pool this late?" 

"Alan and I are going night swimming." 

"Cool. I was wondering, why did you throw the party the other day?"

"Ugh. I don't even know! I knew I shouldn't have done it but I did it anyway. I don't know why."

"Because you're a teenager, and teenagers do dumb things," I answer, knowing the answer now.

 "You can say that again."

"But hey, as long as you don't do it again, you're good." 

"Yeah I guess."

"What are you gonna do with Alan?" 

"I don't know. We'll probably swim and eat snacks." I simply answer. 

"Ok. Just don't do anything that..you know, you're not supposed to do." I state.

"Don't worry. We won't. Dawn reassures me as I park the car. There are no cars here. No cars means no people. "Bye!" She says opening the car door.

"Bye! I'll pick you up." I answer waving at her. 

Dawn's POV

I walk towards the pool. I check in with the person in the front. They ask me to close up when I leave and they leave the key with me. I walk to the pool and see Alan. Little lights are hanging across from lifeguard stand to lifeguard stand. I see a little picnic on the edge of the pool with drinks and food. There is a big pool float for the both of us.

 There is a big pool float for the both of us

Ignore the people in the picture. Just look at the float.

"Aww bear. You did all this for me?" I ask hugging Alan.

"Of course. Our date has to be special." Alan answers looking into my hazel eyes. I kiss him and look to the back of the pool.

"Is that a projector?" I ask excitedly.

"Yeah. I thought we could watch a couple of episodes of Stranger Things." 

"Oh my god! You're the best!" I yell. I put my stuff down and grab the bag of Doritos I brought. Alan helps me get onto the floaty and he plays the series. We snack on the chips and watch for a bit. Once we get bored. Alan turns the show off and puts the chips away. We just float across the pool. I look up and see the stars. 

"The stars are beautiful tonight," I whisper.

"It's not the only beautiful thing tonight," Alan responds.

"Thanks for the compliment, but you're so cheesy." I splash him with water. 

"Hey!" He splashes me back. Soon, we're both in the water and all soaked. I get out of the water and go to the diving boards. 

"What should I do off the board?" I ask him loudly. 

"Frontflip." He yells, getting out of the pool. I do the frontflip and land into the pool. 

"Your turn!" I yell as my head comes out of the water. Alan walks towards the diving board. He stand on the edge and does a backflip. 

"That was fun," Alan says. I hop out of the pool and grab my towel. I'm drying myself and Alan picks me up from behind. 

"Hey! Baby put me down please!" I yell, dropping my towel.

"Your wish is my command," Alan says as he throws me into the pool. I scream and splash into the pool. I come out of the pool glaring at Alan.

"Ok. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" Alan asks. I nod, laughing. I dry myself again and we sit down on the towel. Alan opens up the picnic basket and I see there's CHICK-FIL-A! Alan hands me the bag with chicken nuggets and a milkshake. He takes his chicken burger and a small Sprite.

"You got my favorite!" I yell looking into the bag. "Thanks baby! I feel bad I didn't bring anything for our date."

"You had the idea to go night swimming and you brought some yummy Doritos." Alan points out. I eat my chick-fil-a and before I know it, it's time to go. Alan and I clean up and I lock the pool doors. I see Sam's car and kiss Alan goodbye. I hop into the car and Sam smirks at me.

"What?" I ask. 

"You love him." He says.

"Yeah I do. How did you know?"

"They way you look into his eyes, and the way you laugh when he's around you." I smile at the comments and Sam drives away.

"By the way. Tom's taking you to the doctor tomorrow." Sam states calmly.

"What! Why I hate the doctor!" I yell.

"That's tough. I am guessing it's your annual checkup, and they are gonna take a look at that nose of yours." 

"Ugh," I whine. Tomorrow's not gonna be a fun day.