I'm Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada

KHUSHI AND DADI'S FIRST ENCOUNTER

Requested by @Arshiholic and @user14608721
♥️

Khushi smiled seeing herself in the mirror. She was glowing today. Why wouldn't she be? After all they both had reconciled. Arnav had apologised to her for every thing that happened in the past. They both had accepted to bury the past and start afresh. She and Anjali were still not in talking terms. However, Arnav had had a clear chat with his sister clearing all sorts of misunderstandings before she starts assuming something more about Khushi. Much to their happiness she understood him and was happy for both of them. She even started recuperating from her depression and they were sure she would come around soon.

Khushi noticed a blue velvet box that was placed on the dressing table wrapped up in a silver ribbon. Her smiled widened as she quickly picked it up to uncover the little gift. Opening the box she found a beautiful green coloured kundan necklace inside along with a small note that read

"I don't know much about jewellery. However when I saw this on display I immediately imagined you wearing this. It's beautiful. I'm sure it will look even more gorgeous on your delicate neck. I love you.
Arnav."

A beautiful shade of red adorned her cheeks making her glow more brightly. "I love you too." She whispered as she picked the beautiful necklace and wore it excitedly. It perfectly went with her baby pink sari. She just couldn't wait to see him!

 She just couldn't wait to see him!

___________________________________

She rushed downstairs only to bump into Mami. "Hello hi bye bye! Can't you shee(see)?"

Khushi frowned "I can. But what's wrong Mamiji? You look tensed."

NK came from behind "Khushji, She's worried that Nannav's Dadi might come here you know. Even I'm scared." He muttered nervously when Payal came from behind, her anxious face telling her the same story. 

Dadi. She sighed. What was she a monster? She mused. She was well aware of her leaving the ashram since Arnav had told her about it. He was quite worried about her. That's why he immediately left the house this morning. She never knew he had a Dadi until a few hours ago.

Khushi "Why are you all so tensed? It's good right if she comes and stays here. It's her grandson's house after all. I don't get it why she was staying in the ashram in the first place." She shrugged as she walked downstairs followed by the trio.

Mami "Hello hi bye bye! Say something nice! She's not Dadi. She's Maha Kali!!!" She said walking around the centre table dramatically.

NK "Yes Yes, Naniji told me she's is so strict. And traditional. She doesn't even smile."

Payal gave a nervous look "What if she doesn't like us Khushi?"

Khushi "Then what? Are you going to leave this house Jeeji?" She rolled her eyes. "If she likes us well in good. If she doesn't. Well, it's her perspective. Clearly some people don't like us here but we're still managing. Right Mamiji?" She smiled at her naughtily.