Chapter 5: The pervert and the flirter

(--Y/n Pov--)

Finally, I escaped from that crazy dragon girl! Well, now I can finally turn in the quest and- wait... Why are all the adventurer coming this way? I looked behind me and saw a headless horseman with also a headless horse. Wait a minute... Haven't Wiz told me a story about that guy before? What was his name again? Dull? The only thing I remembered was that he's a pervert.

Mohawk guy: " That's no laughing matter! "

Aqua: " What is it? "

Kazuma: " Hey, what's going on? He looks crazy strong! "

Whelp there's my party. Glad to see they're still alive.

???: " I'm the leader from the Devil King's army who moved into a nearby castle recently. "

Darkness: " Is that a dullahan? "

Dullahan: " Day after day, after day, after day! Wh-Who's the screw-lose imbecile who keeps firing explosion magic at my castle every single day?! "

After he said that lighting suddenly struck behind him, making him even cooler than before. But damn this guy needs a snicker.

Adventurer Bob: " Explosion magic? "

Adventurer Kevin: " Who comes to mind that can use explosion magic? "

Adventurer Damien: " If we're talking explosion magic... "

After he said that they all turn and look at Megumin. Of course, I should have know... I could see Megumin turning another way and the others did the same. Now they looked at another mage.

Adventurer Lisa: " Huh? M-Me?! Why are you looking at me? I can't use explosion magic! Um, I'm still a novice. Uh, I really didn't do it! Please, believe me! I don't want to die yet! I have little brothers to take care of! "

She then begins to cry as I saw Megumin sweat furiously... She then looked up and walked over to the dullahan. I followed after her in case she decided to do something stupid.

Dullahan: " So it was you? You're the imbecile who fired explosion magic at my castle day after day?! If you're picking a fight with awareness that I'm a leader in the Devil King's army, come attack my castle fair and square! If you don't have the nerve, then stay in the city, trembling in fear! Tell me, why the underhanded harassment?! Just because we left this city alone since there's nothing but small fry here, don't get cocky and make my castle go boom, boom, boom every single day! Are you crazy, you wench?! "

Wow, he sounds like someone who got his food stolen, or some angry old man, or neighbours, and how dare he called her a wench?!

Y/n: " Listen here, old man... It's was your fault at first not to tell where you live! And besides how dare you call one of my friends a wench?! Only I can insult them like that! I have even heard that you like looking at woman panties and make it look like an accident your pervert! *Huff' *Huff* "