12*

" Hey Yoongi?" You asked later in the night as you were both laying in bed in the dark.

" Hi." He responded.

" What are we exactly ?" You asked him as he chuckled.

" Well we're human and I'm a man and you're a wo-"

" No, I mean like what are we?" You asked.

" Is this seriously what you think about at half one o' clock in the morning?" He asked.

" You said it yourself, I'm a woman. I tend to think about these kind of things." You said quietly.

" Oh. Well, we're a couple, right? I mean, I assumed we are because...." Yoongi started.

" Because of what?" You asked curiously.

" Everything just feels natural with you. Like we've always been together. Especially since Jaehyuk is with us. It just feels complete." Yoongi spoke softly, as if he was afriad you would laugh at him or something.

" I think I understand what you feel. Remember the day we picked Hyuk' up and Jin pulled me aside for a moment to talk?" You asked him.

He hummed in response.

" It turned out that Mina and Jin don't really work well together and he had asked me if I had the same problem with you. I told him that we had some rough days in the beginning, but we managed to make a good team. He also asked if I wanted to change partners with him. But I said no. It didn't feel right to raise a kid without you." You spoke softly.

Yoongi smiled, tough you couldn't see it in the dark.

" So does that mean that we are a couple? Or just like, good friends?" Yoongi asked with a bit of hope in his voice.

Please say we are. He tough

" I suppose we are. But be careful though, now you're gonna get the whole package." You laughed.

" What package?" Yoongi asked.

" Me, I'm the whole package. I mean that you at least like, have to learn to love all of me." You said, an obvious smile in your voice even tough he couldn't see it.

" That's not a problem, I mean from what I know of you, I'm pretty sure I like all of it." He smiled.

" You know Yoongi, people really did you dirty. I've heard from a few people how you were a mean guy, but you're really likeable actually." You tokd him.

" I am now yeah, let's not forget the first two weeks with Naeun-"

" Mummy? Dadda? Are you still awake?" You heard a tiny voice ask from the doorway.

" Hyuk? What's wrong buddy?" Yoongi asked as he sat up in his bed, you doing the same.

" I had a nightmare. Can I sleep with you?" Jaehyuk asked as he entered the room.

" Sure, baby. Hop in." You answered opening your blanket.

You didn't need to tell him twice, he walked over and directly plopped down beside you.

" Can dadda sleep with us?" He asked once he realized that Yoongi wasn't laying beside you.

You blinked for a moment before deciding to just go with it, it wasn't like you two were just friends or simply project partners anymore and you were trying to give Jaehyuk the feeling of being part of an actual feeling after all.

" Sure, if dadda wants too." You said as Jaehyuk rested his head on your chest.

" Dadda? Do you want to sleep with us? I had a nightmare and I heard from my friend   back in the daycare that it helps to sleep with your parents when you can't sleep or have a nightmare." Jaehyuk said innocently.

It was quiet for a moment before you heard Yoongi clear his throat.

" Sure." He said, and you could almost hear his blush.

You heard him slide his bed over until it bumped against yours, followed by the creaking of someone laying down on it. You tilted Jaehyuk over your lap to lay in between the two of you and felt Yoongi's arm snake over yours, which was now laying on Jaehyuk's side, almost immediately.

"Goodnight boys." You said as you kissed both of their cheeks before laying down, Jaehyuk directly stuffing his face in the front of your shirt once you're in a comfortable position.

" Night Y/N, night Hyuk." You heard Yoongi say as you felt his hand skim over your waist.

" Nightnight." Jaehyuk mumbled as he dozed off to dreamland.

Yoongi waited for a moment until he heard both your and Jaehyuk's breathing regularly, signaling that you were both fast asleep, before getting up and placing a soft kiss on your temple. He ignored his own blush and cuddled a little in Jaehyuk's back, not releasing the grip he had on his little boy's hand.

[ A/N: Yes folks, two updates in two days. Y'all better love me. ]