⁰¹ The Beginning

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹ - ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ's

❛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ. ❜

Fear. The feeling of pure terror. The one that makes small bumps grow on your skin and the hairs stand on the back of your neck. The one that makes your skin sweat yet your blood runs cold.

Under the eyes of these boys was what Seven was feeling.

One minute he and Eleven were running through the woods away from the badmen who just shot Benny, the only man who helped them. The next there was blinding lights shining in their eyes and three boys staring at them with wide eyes.

The next they were in a basement, not a creepy basement like the one in the lab, but one full of life, but that didn't make the boy any less paranoid.

Seven's eyes trailed around frantically, squinting his eyes when he noticed the door they came through was closed and locked, making him shrink into the couch, snuggling into the jacket that lied upon his shoulders.

Eleven nudged the boy with a warning look when she noticed the glare Seven was wearing as the three boys who found them whispered among themselves.

"Is there a number to call, for your parents?" the one with black hair asked, looking between the two on the couch in concern.

Seven finally snapped out of his thoughts, his brown eyes looking at the group, wincing in pain all of a sudden when his head started pounding with thoughts, his eyes snapping to the owners automatically.

Eleven turned to the boy, staring at him in concern, reaching for his hand, brushing off the pain as Seven squeezed her hand tightly.

"Is he okay?" the black-haired boy asked, his brows furrowed as he watched the boy whimper and close his eyes.

"Loud," Eleven stated her voice barely over a whisper as she hesitantly looked at the boy through her lashes.

"It's too loud?" He scrunched his face, it was only them talking, how was it loud, maybe the thunder outside?

Eleven nodded, making the black-haired boy think before grinning going to the corner of the room, pulling out the biggest pair of headphones he has and a walkman.

"Mike, what are you doing?" the boy with a weird hat asked, looking towards the boy in confusion.

The boy just ignored him, walking back with the device in his hands before crouching down by the couch in front of the mystery boy, "Wear these."