Epilogue

Gentle nips travel across my inner thighs, plush lips tender in their caresses. Despite the fire bubbling inside me, goosebumps dance across my skin, his tongue failing to smooth them out—but not for a lack of trying. Blunt nails bore into my legs, his nimble fingers roving towards my hips, where they settle into the plushness, squeezing me. Soft whimpers escape my lips as his mouth finally hovers above my soaking core, his hooded eyes clouded with lust at the sight. After all these years, he still makes me so fucking wet.

A low rumble sounds from his throat, the only warning before his mouth descends upon me. Long, languid licks explore the length of my folds, his pressure varying as it caresses me. He teases and nips, taking his time before finally sucking my engorged clit into his mouth. His eyes land on mine as I stifle a moan, and with a glint in his eye, he hums against my clit while his thick finger pushes into me.

"Mmm, Logan!" I moan.

His tongue laps at me with precision, my wetness allowing him to fuck me with one, two fingers. They search within me until they find that special spot, the one deep inside me that causes me to explode with pleasure. Logan groans with his mouth flush against me, lapping up all I have to offer. Every grunt and murmur is a sigh of satisfaction, and I know he's reveling in my undoing.

He peppers soft kisses atop my core, my hip, my slightly-rounded stomach. The contact is reverent, passionate, practiced, and it shoots tingles down my spine. My heart beats erratically as I watch his broad shoulders rise from below me, his sinewy form feverishly masculine. His mussed dark locks, the beginnings of a beard, his smattering of chest hair... all gorgeous reminders that he's all man. He pauses a moment to wipe his mouth with his hand, and the glint of white gold that shines with his movement reminds me that he's also all mine.

A small smile pulls at his lips as fire burns in his eyes, his cock throbbing and hard as he stands at the end of the bed. He palms it, eyes on me as he tugs on it, the sight mouth-watering. His teeth dig into his lower lip as he assesses me, wanton and needy in our bed, my pussy glistening under the dim morning light.

"I don't think you've ever looked more beautiful," he hums.

A small smile graces my face as I suppress the desire to roll my eyes. "You say that just about every day," I chuckle.

He shakes his head slowly and places his hands on my legs once more, allowing them to rub the smooth skin. They find their destination atop my belly, where they rub across the broad expanse that is my body. His lips follow closely, loving kisses covering nearly every inch of my stomach. "I can't wait to find out what you are today, my little bean," he whispers.

My heart beats in overtime with his gentle gesture, further solidifying my adoration for him.

"Logan," I whimper.

"Mm, your mom needs me right now, little one," he punctuates his words with a final kiss before grabbing my ankles and pulling me further towards the edge of the bed. Despite my added weight, I glide easily along the silky sheets, giggling as I course towards him. My legs are tossed over his shoulders in haste as he lines himself up with my soaking core. He smacks his cock against my clit, the sound of my arousal loud and unabashed.

"Babe, please."

Finally, he thrusts into me, the invasion rough and delicious. He fills me up completely, and he feels so fucking good. Unable to push my legs back towards me because of my stomach, he stands at the foot of the bed as he pumps into me, his lips kissing my ankle, my leg, my foot as it rests against his shoulder. I admire the shadows and hard lines of his body as it flexes and moves, a strong slab of man slamming against me. His other hand is circling my clit, spreading my arousal across it as it pulses under his pressure. My core tightens around him as another orgasm coils deep within me, ready to be released.