Chapter 6

Your POV

Well this was unexpected. The whole thing took less than a minute to complete. When finished, it formed a beautiful swirling design. You reached out and gingerly placed your hand over it, positioning your fingers over the ink to cover the design.

With a loud clap, you burst out laughing while Yoosung stared at you quizzically. This truly was a strange day. You noticed Yoosung watching you with his eyebrows tightly knit together. You caught your breath and pulled the notebook onto your lap.

"When I cover it with my hand, it forms the sign for 'Ya', the first thing I signed to you," you explained. He read your explanation and started chuckling as well.

"This is so weird. I never expected today to turn out like this," Yoosung said. You nodded your head in agreement. You held out your wrist next to his, both marks were dark blue. The gust of wind blew through the garden and you shivered. Your cardigan was thin and being wet didn't help.

"You're cold. Come with me to my hotel room. Not in a weird way! Just that it'll be warm there and I could find you some extra clothes," he offered. You nodded gratefully and stood up to follow him inside.

"Oh and by the way, my name is actually Yoongi. I guess since you're my soulmate you deserve to know my real name," he said. You raised an eyebrow in confusion and he grinned. "I'll explain in a bit. Let's get dry first."

You readily agreed and followed him into the luxury hotel that would probably cost you a week's earnings for one night. This guy must be rich to afford a place like this.

He led you up to the fifth floor and into a suite at the end of the hall. It looked as though the cleaning people had just left. Either they had actually just left or Yoongi was some cleaning master, but you were betting on it being the first one. The whole suite looked like a mini-apartment. This was so amazing. Yoongi pulled off his black face mask and dug around in his suitcase for a while before pulling out a plain black t-shirt and some basketball shorts to hand to you.

You slipped into the bathroom and stared at the fanciness of it. A walk-in shower, a bathtub with jacuzzi jets, and one of those really fancy sink bowls. You felt like a queen.

After a long hot shower, you changed into his clothes and left the bathroom to find Yoongi sitting in the living room while mindlessly flipping channels. He looked up as you entered and smirked at seeing you in his clothes. You sat down next to him and smacked his arm.

"We just met, don't get any ideas," you scribbled on the hotel notepad. Yoongi laughed and blushed a little.

"Don't worry. You're perfectly safe with me. I'd never try anything," he promised. You held out your pinky and he rolled his eyes at the childish gesture. Indulging you, he linked his pinky with yours and shook it. "Happy now?"

You nodded in response and then picked up the pen again. "Why did you lie about your name?"

"Oh, that. I should probably explain." Yoongi looked down and scratched the back of his neck. You tilted your head in curiosity. Yoongi stood and rummaged through a small handbag before holding up a mini photo album. He returned to the sofa and handed it to you to flip through.

You opened it and saw a group polaroid of BTS taken during the No More Dream era. They were all in their outfits from the MV. This picture had to have been taken years ago, and it looked like it too. The picture itself was slightly faded and there was a crease on one side. A small corner had been torn off. This picture was the real deal. How did he- Oh my god.

It all clicked in your mind at that moment. The familiarity of his voice. His name. Lying about his name. Wearing the face mask in public. How had you not realized it earlier? You bias wrecker was literally staring you in the face and you couldn't tell.

You stared at him with wide eyes and he tried to suppress his laughter. You glared at him and smacked his arm with a throw pillow from the sofa. Yoongi couldn't hold it any longer and burst out into giggles.

"I take it you're an ARMY?" he asked.

"I'm so stupid," you wrote.

"No, we look a lot different in real life than we do on screen or on stage," he consoled you. That made you feel slightly better, because it was true that he looked much different without the makeup and hairstyling and being less than a foot away from you.

"I think you look much better in real life," you wrote. He smiled at that and thanked you.

"Look, I know this is a lot to take in. Trust me, I'm feeling it too. But it must be more for you considering me being an idol and all. I'd get it if you maybe didn't want this life. There'd be a lot of secrecy and hiding it. If fans find out, there'll be criticism and hate comments. Your every move will be scrutinized by the media. Idol life looks fun, and it is wonderful, but the price to pay for it is high. So I understand if you don't want to give up having a private, quiet life. I'd understand if you said no to my next question, but from the few moments I've spent with you, I hope to whatever higher power is out there that you'll say yes. Y/N, will you stay and give this a shot?"

You stared at him frozen, processing his mini-speech. All you could do was blink at him. You must have been unresponsive for a while, because his face fell and he nodded, thinking you had chosen no. As he stood up from the sofa, you gripped his wrist and looked into his eyes. Man, they really were beautiful eyes. You nodded your head once and then released his arm.

He smiled wide and wrapped you in a huge bear hug. Very unlike his stage personality. Interesting. You must have gone stiff at the skinship because he immediately released you and apologized. "I'm so sorry. I didn't even realize. It just feels like I've known you forever and I'm really happy you said yes."

You grinned and stepped closer, giving him a smaller hug. He returned it happily, pressing his cheek to the top of your head.

Just then, the door swung open and you jumped apart. You saw the maknae standing in the doorway staring at the two of you in shock.

"Hyung, when I said to go out and have fun, this isn't what I meant," Jungkook said with wide eyes and blushing furiously, choosing to stare at the mirror on the wall to avoid making eye contact with you.

You realized how this must have looked. You wearing Yoongi's clothes with messy hair and hugging him in the middle of the living room. Your face turned red and you covered it with your hands in embarrassment.

"Jagiya, don't be embarrassed," Yoongi said, pulling your left hand down from your face and holding it tightly in his right. You raised an eyebrow at his word choice. "Was jagiya too much? Yeah, you're right. Too soon," Yoongi said to you. You nodded and giggled.

Yoongi turned to face the younger boy. "Jungkook, why don't you come inside and sit. There's a lot that's happened that you should know about. And for goodness sake, stop staring at the wall. She's just a girl. She's not going to bite."

You put on a 'well...' face and shrugged. Yoongi laughed and Jungkook looked even more uncomfortable if at all possible. Still he took a seat on the sofa and you prepared yourself for the most awkward conversation imaginable.