~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7~

You walked into your room with the ninja in your hands "Okay little guys, time for you to train." You said pouring the ninja onto the floor then sitting down "Oh c'mon..." Kai groaned, making you roll your eyes "You already had a day off, Kai. You need to train now." You said, "What do we even do?" Cole asked, making you shrug.
"Well, I think we should train our powers a bit." Nya said, making you raise your brow "Powers?" You asked confused "We have some epic elemental powers that help us in battle." Zane said making you nod "Really? What kind?" You asked, "Well, I have fire powers." Kai said, lifting his fist up making his fist get engulfed by flames.
"Woah..." You gasped, making Kai smirk "Pretty cool right?" Kai asked, making you smirk "Nah more like pretty hot." You chuckled. Kai also chuckled as he blushed a bit "Yeah..." Kai then lowered his fist making the flames disappear.
"I can control water." Nya whipped her hand up making a ball of water float over her hand "And I can turn the water into ice." Zane then touched the ball of water making it turn into ice. "And I can shoot lightning out of my hands." Jay said shooting some lightning out of his hands making Cole who was in front of him get shocked "ACK!"
"Ah! I'm sorry Cole!" Jay said as you chuckled "Are you okay?" You asked putting your hand up to Cole making him lean onto your hand for support "Yeah I'm fine." Cole answered shooting a glare at Jay making Jay nervously laugh and sigh,
"What can you do, Cole?" You asked, trying to change the subject, pulling your hand back "I control earth abilities. Watch this." Cole said then jumped into the air which made you flinch "I got the power!" He yelled then slammed his fist into the ground making it shake. It didn't affect you that much but the others did fall over.
"Oh! Are you guys okay?" You asked, giggling "Y-Yeah!" Lloyd nervously laughed as you turned to him "What kind of powers do you have, Lloyd?" You asked, making him flinch a bit.
"Heh...well." Lloyd stood up nervously looking at you "I don't have the type of powers that the others have...My ability is to keep the team together....sounds kinda lame...doesn't it?" Lloyd asked, making you flinch a bit "Oh, no it doesn't."
You softly smiled "I think it's a very unique and cool power to have." You lowered your hand down to Lloyd making him flinch back a bit "Hey it's okay~" You cooed as you lifted your finger up to Lloyd's head then nuzzled it into his hair.
"Huh?...oh..." Lloyd looked up at your finger then up at you. When he saw your smile he let out a little giggle "Hey..." He chuckled as he lifted his hand up and put it on your finger.
"Heh, how does it feel to be pet by a giant?" Nya teased making you smirk "How about you find out?" You asked lifting your other hand to Nya then began to nuzzle your finger in her hair "(Y/N)..." She whined with a smile making you chuckle.
"Well, How does it feel?" You asked making her chuckle "It feels nice..." She said making you let out another chuckle...to you their hair felt like normal human hair, and to see their hair just move in a still position was kinda weird.
"Well we should stop and get to training." Lloyd said, pushing your finger away making you laugh "Okay little man." You said as you pulled both your hands back "What do we even train with?" Kai asked.
You hummed "Maybe you can fight against each other?" You asked, making them think "That could work as a substitute for now." Zane said "Okay Guys. Let's train."

Word Count: 651 Words