13

Jungkook POV :
I woke up first and it was 8:00am I looked to the weight that was on my chest and then smiled at this cutie who was breathing softly on my neck . I stroked his hair and kissed his cute nose making him move a little.
Jungkook : «  baby let me get up » he hugged me tightly,and whines like a small baby ,I pulled his hands but he still whined .
Jungkook : «  baby !? I need to pee ». He pulled his hands and let me gets up to the bathroom,I took shower and brushed my teeth then got out .

I looked at the bed and here he was rubbing his eyes then he looked up and cursed then fell back to bed

I looked at the bed and here he was rubbing his eyes then he looked up and cursed then fell back to bed .
Taehyung : «  the death of me this man ». I chuckled at him and went to bed .
Jungkook : «  morning babe ».
Taehyung : «  what a great morning ». He clapped his mouth he has a thing sayin his thoughts out lout . I chuckled again at him and set in bed beside him . Kissed his cheeks and he hugged me .
Jungkook : «  what is it baby ?! ». He whispered.
Taehyung : «  you are hot ». I laughed because he again said it out loud .
Jungkook : «  thank you baby , now get your beautiful ass to bathroom we need to go ». He blushed then got up , I slapped his ass .
Jungkook : «  Nice vue baby ». He blushed again and he grabbed his clothes and went inside, after a moment he came out wearing an adorable outfit.

I kept looking at him and he blushed

I kept looking at him and he blushed .
Jungkook : «  you're showing your ass , it's too tight baby ». He looked in the mirror.
Taehyung : «  but it's you who bought that for me ». He pouted , I went to him .
Jungkook : «  you, your ass , your body is mine I don't like people to stare at you ». He blushed with a pout .