32: Grandaunt

Jimin has been so clingy to me and I'm enjoying it.

His jealousy attack finished a couple of hours ago; now he's acting like a cat rubbing his head all over my torso to leave his smell on me as he hugs me tightly.

"Jimin I think that's enough," I say laughing.

"No," He says pouting while continuing to spread his smell on me.

I lay on the bed, I finally give up on stopping this man's weird actions.

My phone starts to ring. I try to move to get it but Jimin won't let me move an inch. I stretch my arms as far as I can, I'm able to get my phone with the tips of my fingers.

Jimin looks over the screen making sure if no one of the 'dogs' household' as he calls them now.

I look at the screen, my heart races when I see her name.

"Ruby?!" I say happily.

"Aaaahh!" She squeals loudly. I take the phone away from my ear to not get deaf.

"How is it going?" I ask laughing.

"I FOUND HIM!" I gasp. Jimin who's not paying attention to the conversation frowns while looking at me, still hovering me.

"Do I hear wedding bells?!" I squeal.

"Yes!" We both squeal this time. "I'll present him to the family tomorrow, he's still a human though..."

"I'm so excited to meet him!" We end the call.

"To meet him?" Jimin narrows his eyes at me.

"Yes. Now go back to being a cat." I try to calm his jealousy.

"Who's him? " I roll my eyes at the form he says it.

"Ruby's soulmate."

"Oh!" He smiles and then goes backs to being a cat.

This man is so possessive, I love it.

After a while, he finally gets off me. I use the opportunity to run to the game room where probably Jungkook and Taehyung are.

Jimin follows me closely the entire time. I go into the room to find Jungkook and Taehyung throw their controllers to the floor in anger.

"Ah! Noona!" Taehyung jumps scared when he sees us in the room. "You scared me." He falls to the floor laughing.

I laugh a while before talking. "Guys get ready, tomorrow we are meeting Ruby's soulmate,"

Jungkook gasps. "Finally!" He laughs.

"Has it being that long?" I furrow my brows.

"She is the first princess to ever be born. That was even before the Roman Empire's fall," Jimin says normally.

My eyes widen so much I'm surprised they are still in their spot, I don't even know what to say.

"That's why her nickname is 'the single princess'. She saw all of us born and grow up," Jungkook said.

Oh god... I'm even happier she has finally found her soulmate. It took her a long time.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

I run into the room where all the family is; is the same one where they met me.

I go in. I'm one of the first ones here, I ran here in excitement.

"Miyoung!" Ruby calls me excited. "This is Namjoon."

I look at the man standing next to him. He is good-looking... but his face... why is it so familiar?

Namjoon looks at me with a big smile but once he sees my face better it falls. His eyes widen and his brows furrow. He is frozen on his spot.

I start to analyze his facial features. I swear I have seen him before.

"Are you a Joseon?" He asks suddenly while getting closer to me.

Jimin looks at me and then at him back and forth.

"How is it going?" Jungkook says while going into the room, not knowing what's going on.

He furrows his brows when he sees the scene, more people go in the room after him.

"Yes..." I answer remembering my real name.

"But how? Wait you are a vampire right?" He asks more to himself. I nod and he gasps. "Grandaunt HeeYoung?!" He blurts out

Everyone freezes on their spot with widened eye. I'm part of that group.

"Is it you?" He says hopefully. His eyes shine and a big-dimpled smile spreads on his face,

"I-I don't know about the g-grandaunt part but yes... I'm Joseon HeeYoung," I say slowly... in shock.

He looks at my face analyzing me and then he takes out of his pants his wallet. We all look at his actions confused; he takes an old photo, he looks at me and the at the photo back and forth.

"You haven't changed at all even after a century," He says smiling.

He hands me the photo. We ALL in the room crumple together to look at it.

"That is you, my grandfather James and my great-grandparents," Namjoon explains.

That is when I understand why he looked so familiar... he looks just like my brother.

"You look exactly like..." I trailed off.

"Yes." He chuckles. "My mother looked exactly like you when she was young." His dimples pop out when he smiles.

We all just stay there in silence, a big smile spreads across Ruby's face.

"This couldn't be perfect!" She squeals out of nowhere. "I helped to find your family!"

I chuckle. I go to her to hug her. "Thank you, Ruby."

"Oh girl, you were the one who gave me the idea of go out and look for him in the human world."

"Anyway..." Channary starts. "How do you guys met?"

"It was at a coffee shop." Ruby starts talking with bright eyes while hugging James. "I was there to order coffee. I was standing on the line to order my coffee... they were two cashiers taking orders. Namjoon was behind me, the two cashiers took our order at the same time; we didn't notice each other until we asked for the same drink at the same time." She sighs remembering it.

Namjoon smiles widely. The way he looks at Ruby is so beautiful.

I start to tear up at the story.

"We looked at each other when we said the same thing." Ruby continues. "When we made eye contact is when I knew I have found him." She smiled like a fool.

We hear a loud sob, we all turn around to see the person.

It's the first king crying hard.

"Oh, dad." Ruby goes to him and hugs him.

"I never thought this day would come. I always preferred you single, but I can see how much he loves you." He cries on Ruby's shoulder.

"Dad, I won't forget about you." She chuckles. "But it's time for my love story, all my brothers have theirs already. It's my time!" She says happily.

His father pouts trying to hide a smile.

"So, when is the wedding?!" Taehyung asks excitedly.

==========

A/N- I wrote this chapter while listening to the song Jungkook recommended today in tweeter, the song is so relaxing.

Go listen Wednesday Afternoon by FAIR GAME, you won't regret it.

Thank you for reading, please don't forget to vote and comment!

I love you all <3

Bye-bye!