33: Found

Ruby is finally married! It was a beautiful wedding; I couldn't stop crying. The funniest part was that her father couldn't hold the ocean of tears that were falling down his cheeks.

Ruby and Namjoon are staying with us for a while until their home is ready. 

"Hey, Grammy," Namjoon calls me sweetly.

I chuckle. Every time he calls me like that I feel old but I'm slowly getting used to it, the mother's instinct in me has popped out a few times with him already.

"Yes, Joonie?" 

"Our family is having a reunion." He smiles

"Oh? I thought they already had one for you and Ruby."

"They did, but they also have an annual one that never cancels."

"Have fun." I smile sweetly at him.

"But Grammy," He whines. "I want you and Jimin to go with me and Ruby."

My eyes widen. "Me?"

"Yes!" He says like a little kid.

I giggle at his aptitude, he only acts like that with me.

"But won't they call me an impostor though? I have been living more than I should have." I say laughing.

"Sit down grammy I'll tell you a story." I sit on the sofa in front of him. I suddenly feel like an old lady.  "Great-grandpa was called a 'mad man' after you left. He told everyone in the family that you were taken away from him by a werewolf... even my grandpa believed that too." I blink multiple times while I take in the information.

 "After Ruby found me she told everyone the truth about her true self." He smiles widely. "They will think they are going mad for a while but then they accept you; we all love you." He shakes his head multiple times clearing his thoughts. "Our bond with you it's complicated, but it's there and you'll understand once you meet them."

"Let's go then," Jimin says behind me.

I turn around with wide eyes, I didn't notice he was here... Ruby is also here with a wide smile.

"You never introduced me to your family." Jimin pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

"It's not like I knew who I was!" I defend myself.

Jimin burst out in laughter. He comes to me and picks me up in bridal style.

"When do we need to leave?" Jimin asks Namjoon.

"As soon as possible." He chuckles. "We have two travel options, airplane or train."

"We are going on an airplane," Jimin and Ruby said at the same time.

"Is it that far away?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Yes, don't even think of going there driving. It would take a week of pure driving"

Suddenly memories of me and Yoongi in the carriage a century ago come to my mind, I do remember we were in there for like months... but I thought it was just me being dramatic, and that was just to his kingdom, Jimin's kingdom is farther.

"I'm so excited! I'll tell mom that I'm bringing two extra people!" He squeals in excitement.

Jimin and I start to pack clothes for the trip. My heartbeat raced and my breathing is unsteady the entire time. 

I never thought I would meet someone from my family... I never thought I would go to a family reunion... all this has happened so fast I can barely take things in my head.