Chapter 23-Never Again

The ship finally landed on a platform at level 1313, right where Ahsoka was. You couldn't stop shaking as you followed Bo, Ursa, and the other Mandalorian out of the ship and over to where Ahsoka was talking to the two girls.

"Well isn't this sweet," Bo said as she walked up to Ahsoka. "Making friends?"
The other two stayed back with the ship, but you walked up with Bo.
"Get behind me," Ahsoka said to the girls.

"So you remember me," Bo removed her helmet. "Don't worry, Death Watch is gone, and now, you and I have a common enemy." Bo showed Ahsoka a hologram of Maul. The sight of the man who murdered your father still gave you a cold feeling.

"Maul," Ahsoka said frowning.
"We need you help," A voice said.

It took you a minute to figure out that you said it. You put your hand over your helmet where your mouth would be.

Ahsoka looked at you and back at Bo.
"Who's your friend?" Ahsoka asked Bo.
You figured it would be now or never, so you stepped forward.

"Hey 'Soka," You said softly.
Ahsoka put her hand to her mouth.
"'Soka?" One of the girls asked.

"Only two people call me that, and only one of you wears a Mandalorian helmet,"
Ahsoka blushed and walked up to you. She put her hands on the sides of your helmet, preparing to take it off.

You panicked and put your hands on hers and shook your head.
"I don't look like the sixteen year old you remember, I'm not the same." You gave her hands a squeeze.

"I don't care (y/n), you'll always be the same to me," Ahsoka gently lifted the helmet off of your head to reveal your face. You gave her a small smile, but it quickly faded when she noticed your scars.

Ahsoka reached her hand out and ran her finger down one of the scars on your face.
"What happened?" She whispered.
"Nexu," You said no louder than her.

She removed her hand from your face and stepped back. "You've teamed up with her now?" Ahsoka pointed at Bo.
"Yeah," You said.
"Why?" She asked.

You looked at Ahsoka, and up until now, you had no idea what to say.

"Ahsoka, ever since you left, I've looked for you.  Ever since that day, I looked across the entire galaxy for you," You said, all the words were pouring out of you now. "Every time I sensed the tiniest thing, I would follow my instincts to find you."

You couldn't stop, and you didn't want to stop.
"I know you said that you had to do this alone, but the thing is, you don't.  I'll always be there, no matter how much you push me away—"

Ahsoka grabbed your shoulders and pulled you towards her kissing you, cutting you off.  You wrapped your arms around her. One of Ahsoka's hands travelled down your chest, to the scar from when your father shot you. It was because of that scar, that you to began to date. It was your vulnerable point, as was Ahsoka.

When Ahsoka finally pulled away she looked you in the eyes smiling, her hand still on the scar.
"I won't push you away, never again," She said hugging you.

You smiled and hugged her back, for the first time in a year, you were complete. The silence didn't last long though.

"Okay wait, Ahsoka who is this?" One of the girls asked.
"This is (y/n) Vizsla, we were together when I was a Jedi," Ahsoka said.
"I'm guessing it's another complicated story," One said. "I don't wanna hear this one either."

"Don't talk to Ahsoka like that," You said tensing up.
"(Y/n), I can fight my own battles," Ahsoka held your hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Who are your friends?" You asked relaxing.
"This is Trace," Ahsoka said pointing to the shorter one. "And this is Rafa," She pointed to the one who made the story comment. "They're sisters."

"Hi," You said nodding to both of them.
"So you're a Jedi?" Rafa asked.
"Yeah, I am," You crossed your arms.
"Where's your lightsaber?" She asked.
You reached for your lightsaber but felt nothing. You looked down and panicked for a second, but then you remembered that you left it on the ship along with your cloak.

"I left it on the ship," Your face turned red.
"Silly," Ahsoka kissed your cheek.

"So we have to go fight Mandalorians?" Ahsoka said.
"Well yes, but their under the control of Maul," Bo said.
"So their Mauldalorians," You smiled.
"I see your sense of humor hasn't changed," Ahsoka laughed.

The two sisters looked at the ship, then back at Ahsoka.
"(Y/n), I think we need to let Ahsoka make a decision," Bo said. "We'll be on the ship, you have five minutes to decide."

Ahsoka nodded as you and Bo walked back to Ursa and the other Mandalorian. You all walked up the ramp and back onto the ship. You crossed your fingers and prayed that she'd come.

You put your cloak back on and hung your lightsaber back on you belt, when you heard a sound.
"I'm coming," Ahsoka walked over to you and sat next to you, sharing the seat.
"You ready?" You asked your girlfriend.

She looked at you smiling yet full of seriousness.
"Let's be honest, are we ever ready?"