Junko Enoshima X Male True Mastermind Reader

It was the end of the line. After the kids had saved Naegi and brought him back, they demanded the mastermind to give them the truth. Instead of that, Monokuma, the bear the mastermind spoke to, gave them something different. He gave them unlimited access for everyone to come and go into any room on one condition. There would be one more trial. If the kids could identify the killer of the mysterious body, discover the secret of Hope's Peak Academy, and out the mastermind, they would be released and the mastermind and killer would be executed. If they were wrong though, all of the remaining children would die instead. This thought was with everyone as the elevator doors opened and they took their spots, no one confident except Naegi and the other youth who took his spot next to Monokuma. You.

Monokuma: Hello boys and girls! How nice to see all of you have survived this long! Seeing as this is a special trial, I will be participating too! Is everyone ready? Let us begin!

Naegi: Let's start with this. The body we found was actually reused.

Monokuma: You all have witnessed all of the deaths. There was ten bodies in cold storage, you saw that yourself Naegi.

Naegi: That's not true! There was only nine freezers in use!

Monokuma sweats as you scratch your chin. You smirk to yourself as you think about how to throw them off the trail completely.

Monokuma: Well, sure, fine. But still, we all know the cause of death. She was stabbed to death!

Y/N: Now wait. We know she wasn't stabbed to death. That knife was post-mortem. If she had been stabbed, there would have been a pool of blood. Not to mention, you never saw the body before it was engulfed in flames, and even then never visited the body. You couldn't have known that unless you were involved with her death.

Monokuma: Did you forget the camera in that room, Y/N? I saw her before you all even discovered her.

Naegi: That is a valid point for knowing her gender. But you know, while I was in the room with the bodies, I noticed something...

Y/N: I think I know where you're going with this. The reused body was someone we all saw die?

Naegi: Exactly, Y/N. The only missing body was Junko Enoshima's. Now everyone, look at the pictures you were given by Monokuma. Do you notice anything?

Monokuma: I...I fail to see how that's relevant.

Y/N: As I look around, I see that we can't see ourselves in our picture....and that Junko's face is never revealed. But why is that important?

Naegi: Because if we saw her face, we'd know...

You close your eyes and look down to connceal your smirk. Everything was falling into place, exactly as it was supposed to.

Naegi: We'd know that the Junko Enoshima we know is not the real one! I think that she was in with the mastermind and ran her mouth because she assumed she was safe. That moment was perfect for the mastermind to get rid of her.

The others look confused as you sigh, nodding.

Y/N: So then. That means that the real mastermind would use a double, covering his....no, HER tracks.

Naegi: Yes. The mastermind, and killer of the mystery body, is the real Junko Enoshima! Show yourself and plead your defense!

A cloud of smoke appears and the woman herself is standing, Monokuma in her hands.

Junko: Well then. It seems I've been ousted by the clever ones of the bunch. Yes, I am the killer. You've got me. Its quite unfortunate about this performance coming to a close like this. I would've liked to keep the show running longer. I suppose it's time to vote. Everyone, vote for who you think is the guilty one. I only wish I could've performed with my sweetheart.

Everyone nods, grinning as the screen appears and lands on Junko's face. When nothing happens, they all look around confused until they see the button beside you.

Naegi: What are you waiting for? Press it so we can all leave.

You look directly at them, smiling.

Y/N: Oh how I enjoyed this game of emotions. But you all never let me properly introduce myself. I am Y/N L/N, Junko's 'sweetheart' as she put it....and I'll miss this.

Naegi: Then press it already. The pain will wear off...

Y/N: Oh I will, but you see Naegi...Junko only admitted to being the killer. Junko, you must know who the mastermind is. Will you tell us?

All eyes are on Junko as she walks to you, kissing your cheek and wrapping her arms around you before glancing at everyone else.

Junko: As much as I'd like to take credit for this wonderful idea, that honor isn't mine. Naegi, you were so brilliant too, with only one mistake. I'm not the mastermind. The real mastermind has been among you from the beginning. He helped you convict the others, he helped you all survive, he was your saving grace. The mastermind...was Y/N here from the beginning. I was only doing what I was told to.

Everyone was horrified, and several were breaking down. Naegi and Kirigiri were stunned, wide eyed.

Y/N: All of you had a skill. But so did I. I was the Super High-School Level Villain. But Naegi, you did good. Junko didn't like it but I sure did. It was quite entertaining. So, as a reward for getting part of it right, you'll all get a unique sentence. Everyone, you voted incorrectly. As punishment, you all will stay here, forever! You will never leave, and be subject to us forever! But don't feel bad. After all, I'd left you only one clue.

Naegi: What...What clue did you give us? What did we miss?

Y/N: Easy...I was never in any of the pictures. But go live your life. After all, there's nobody left anyways. Now Junko, I apologize about using you like that. Forgive me.

Junko kisses you, resting her head on your shoulder.

Junko: It's okay, my love. Just make sure the next time we play this game, you be a little kinder to me.

Y/N: You've got it Junko. If you want, we can switch next time.

Junko: I'd be happy with that.

Y/N: Good. After all, despair has to stick together.

Junko: Mhm. Yes it does. Especially with two genuises like us.