𝐢𝐱- 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

Sophie let out a series of giggles as Keefe pulled her in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then her opposite side and then her nose, and her forehead. She caressed his face, admiring the splatter of freckles like constellations along his skin.

"As much as I would love to spend all day here with you, we have school."

The couple had grown and matured over the years and made it to the silver towers along with all of their friends. Although Sophie still couldn't figure out how she and Keefe had managed to snag a room together in the silver towers, going against the very strict rules that stated only the same sex could dorm in a room. Not that she was complaining.

"Sophiee"

Her boyfriend pulled her close and nuzzled his head into her shoulder, releasing a sigh of content.

She rolled her eyes and leaned in to give him a chaste peck on the lips, except Keefe seemed to have other plans.

He lifted his head, tilting it slightly so that they're lips locked perfectly. After a minute the couple broke apart only slightly, gulping as much air as their lungs allowed before they went back to their feverish kisses.

Keefe carried Sophie to his side of the room and plopped her down on the queen-sized bed rustling the soft, recently washed sheets as he crawled over to her slowly.

Mirth and affection danced across his eyes, making them glitter like a summer sun reflecting across a glistening pond.

He ran his thumb over Sophie's lips, eliciting a sigh from her. Her doe eyes fluttered momentarily delight wafting off of her like waves.

The empath smirked, deciding to tease her for a bit.

"Y'know Foster you're right maybe we shouldn't—"

Sophie pressed her lips to his, hands cupping his face. She lightly tugged pulling him down to her.
She could practically feel his shit-eating grin widen at the sense of urgency she had.

The kisses became more frequent, they were sweet yet demanding all at once. Sophie wanted him to smother her problems with his kisses. She swore they were made of magic.

Keefe slipped his hands under her blouse, letting his fingertips splay over her stomach. He lingered like that with his hands moving painfully slow up her abdomen simply because he knew it drove her mad. Just when Sophie thought she would combust he
pushed her down on the bed, trailing his magical kisses to her jawline, then peppering her collar bone with them as well.

Keefe was an artist. He was always very meticulous with his art and paid lots of attention to detail and there was nothing she loved more when that raptness was applied to her.

She brought his face back up to meet hers for another kiss. Sophie never really considered herself as someone who was greedy. Except for when it came to his affection.

Keefe pulled back, eyes fluttering, his voice having a sleepover quality to it.

"Foster, what are you doing to me?"

She wished she could supply him with an answer but seemed to come up short.

Sophie caught sight of how swollen his lips were due to few times their teeth had jammed into the other's lips from the fervent kisses.

Her hands rested on top of his chest, absentmindedly tracing patterns in a circular motion.

Keefe released a hum in agreement as Sophie continued to trace imaginary patterns.
He planted a few feathery kisses on her eyelid, making her want to melt.