Chapter 42

"Whats wrong with you?" Nari asked me as we sat in Ihop with Darryl, Daja, and Tyrell. All the cousins that got along was here except spooky.

"Nothing." I lied. I was still on the argument that me and Kamari had. It just pisses me off that he doesn't care about his well being as much as i do.

"Son, yall know T Tracey, that bitch nasty." Darryl said turning his nose up.

"How, what she did?" I asked confused.

"She was fucking on her babydaddy brother." Daja said and my jaw dropped.

"Excuse me what?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"She was getting fucked on by her babydaddy and his brother." Darryl said slowly.

"Thats nasty." Nari frowned.

"Now she pregnant and don't know who the daddy for." Darryl added. Jesus.

"And they got the nerve to not like my mama? Dead" i said lowly.

"How yall know all this?" Tyrell asked.

"Cause all put mamas in a big ass cousin group chat and all they do is gossip about the family and send lame shit from Facebook." Daja shrugged. My mama phone do be dinging !

"Well, that ain't got shit to do with me thats her nasty ass." I shrugged.

"Oh guess who texted me." Nari said as the rest of the them fell off into there own conversation.

"Who?"

"Grandma Ann." She said.

"She had texted me too, lord knows i miss that lady." I said mumbling the last part. Grandma Ann is my dad's mother. She lives in Louisiana so we hardly get a chance to see her unless we visiting for the summer.

"She wants us to come visit her." She said and i nodded my head.

"I know, i might drive down there if mama don't wanna go." I shrugged. My mama some timing and im most def going see my granny with or without her. Period. I took my phone out since i felt it vibrating my pocket.

Baybe🥵

Wya?

Ihop

Who you with?

My cousins, why?

You straight?

Yeah, you straight?

Always.

You still at my place?

Yeah, im prolly finna move around though.

Don't leave until i get there.

How long you finna be?

Gimme a hour.

Aight bruh.

Dwbi then.
Read at 10:36

One thing im not gone do is beg somebody to do something. If heon wanna stay he can go fuck. He ready to run out on the block and just hope he don't get shot.... maybe he right. Maybe i do just got a negative mindset. But I don't care i look at the logical things. Like the world we live in is dangerous so its better to live in reality than to live in some fantasy world.