𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @XFanficAcidx

Title: Whipped Cream

"Why is it so cold down here?" I demanded, shivering in my thick winter coat and two layers of sweats. Leo rubbed the back of his head as Mikey quickly left the room.

"Mikey broke the heater," I sighed heavily and made my way to find Donnie, hoping he had found some way to warm up. Suddenly, I was cut off by the heater-killer as he almost ran over me. He was squealing with excitement as he noticed me.

"(Y/n)!" He shrieked as he grabbed my shoulders and shook me madly. My neck began cramping as my head whipped back and forth, and I was grateful for Leo pulling his brother off of me.

"What, Mikey?" I asked, rubbing my sore neck.

"We should make hot chocolate! Or you should, because we don't know how!" I smiled at the idea and nodded as Mikey and Leo ran off to get their missing siblings.

Making my way to the kitchen, I thought about how I was going to be making hot chocolate for my crush. It was a little thing, yeah, but I loved Donnie. I did. And if I was going to be doing anything for him, on shell it was going to be perfect.

"Alright, Mikey. Follow my lead okay?" he was going to be making the hot drink for Raph, and I was going to make it for the other two brothers. How Mikey convinced Raph to let him make his drink was beyond me.

Anyways, Mikey was copying everything I was doing. Literally everything. I went to pull up my jeans, and he did the same, using air gestures. Honestly, it was cute.

"Okay, first, put the packet in the cup. Now, for a little extra sweetness, I put a little cream with the powder before we pour the water," I put both items in the cup and Mikey did the same. As I turned to smile at him, I noticed his eyes lingering on the other side of my face.

"What?" I asked, looking at Donnie, who gently took my face.

"Oh, you have some whipped cream in your hair," he said as he gently pulled it out. I smiled at him and he smiled his perfect gaped-tooth grin back.

Then, I got an idea.

I picked up the can of cream and sprayed a little on my fingers. Then, leaning up on my toes, I spread it over Donnie's lips. He looked down at me, confused, as I feigned a concerned look.

"Oh, you got some on you. Here, I'll help," I pulled his face down to mine as I pressed my lips over the whipped cream. Hesitantly returning it, he put his hands on my waist and I licked my lips as I pulled away.

"Creamy," he then wiped a little bit of remaining cream off his face and put it on mine, mimicking my earlier action.

We locked lips again, ignoring the sounds of Mikey trying to spread whipped cream over Raph's mouth. 

++++++++++

Alas, I might be the only one who doesn't like hot chocolate. But, I hope this short little one shot makes up for it!

Request!

to be clear cuz there was some confusion, mikey wasn't gonna make out with raph lmao. he was gonna put whipped cream over raph's mouth and then slap him i already said i don't ship turtle x turtle just wanted to clear that up