14.

My eyelids slowly flickered open. I had no idea where I was, but I was lying down on a soft, long seating area. My head was incredibly fuzzy and my vision was drifting in and out of focus. I could hear talking, but it was all mumbly and I couldn't catch what they were saying as my hearing was muffled. However, whoever had put me on this seat was nice enough to put a blanket over me too. I couldn't figure out where I was, I thought it was some kind of star ship or star cruiser.

I sat up and eventually, I came round to my senses. I looked down at my hands and realised my wrists had been bound with force-resistant restraints. It had been a while since I'd seen those. I looked up, in front of me, to my left, I saw Obi-Wan and Anakin sat in pilot seats. The widow in front of them was filled with wizzing lines and stars, it was obvious we were travelling at light speed. There was a spare, empty flight seat behind them. I stood up and walked over to it, stumbling and swaying as I did.

Before I sat down, Obi-Wan turned his head and smiled at me, as if he had not just knocked me out but injecting me with an unknown substance.
"Ah, hello there." He said cheerily.

I said nothing, I just glared back at him before slumping into the flight seat.
"So, you gonna tell me what that was?" I asked.

"Well, Delta, I figured that we weren't going to get you anywhere whilst you were awake. So I simply, gave you a cerium that's made you feel a little woozy." He said, not taking me seriously.

"A little woozy!? I completely blacked out!"

"It's a harmless cerium. You're not dead are you?" He sarcastically replied.

I sighed.
"You're taking me back to Coruscant, aren't you?" I asked.

This time, Anakin responded.
"Yes, you were only asleep for a few hours."

"You're making a big mistake. They're going to kill me as soon as I step off this ship." I huffed.

"They're not going to kill you. We were ordered to bring you back, unharmed and alive. They want you back alive for a reason. If they wanted you dead, do you not think we would've done it by now." Anakin said. Honestly, I was a little thrown off by his comment.

"You don't understand, nobody on the Jedi Council, or in the whole of the Jedi Order, trusts me anymore. If I go back there, all I can expect is trouble." I exclaimed.

"Well, If it means anything, I trusted you, and still do now." Anakin said, smiling at me.

"Oh please, I literally tried to kill you this morning; stop the sweet talk." I smirked back.
"How did you find me anyway?" I changed the subject.

"Well, we've known you were on Tatooine for a while now..." Obi-Wan started but I cut him off.

"Wait you knew I was there, how? How long did you know?"

"We have our own sources and inside intel. We've known you were there for about 6 months. However, it's only now that we've been ordered to act upon it." He said.

I leant back in my chair, shocked at hearing the Jedi Council knew I was on Tatooine. I wanted to know exactly how they knew though. Had someone told them? Had someone someone, possibly close to me, revealed where I was?

"Once we arrived in Mos Eisley, we could sense that someone who was force-sensitive was nearby. We simply followed that sense and it led us straight to your doorstep." Anakin added.

I shuffled in my seat, unsure how to exactly react to everything that was happening. My neck was still a little sore from where Obi-Wan had injected me.

"I do apologise for knocking you out, Delta. If there was another solution I wouldn't have needed to, but you seemed very resistant to come with us." Obi-Wan said.