Chapter 3

Chapter 3- Saving From a Blob

You flew back to the forest where you began eating the fish you grabbed

'I really wish my siblings were here, they would love it, and I can't wait to tell mom and dad about how the humans changed from their stories' you thought smiling while eating. You eventually finished and got up to play in the mushy land near the ocean.

You walked towards the ocean side and was about to play, avoiding the big objects near them, until you saw a human jumping on the platforms. The human was tall, but wasn't big like the giant human you saw earlier. And in front of him was green bushy human! You sneakily walked to them to see and the y'all human spat out blood?! And it turned into a skeleton?! You internally freaked out as the bushy human did too until the skeleton human explained himself.

Apparently he's a top 'hero' named 'Allmight?', and lifted his clothing to reveal a big wound on his side. You cringed and heard the bushy human if he could become a 'hero' even though he's quirkless?
'Quirks are probably the strange abilities those humans have, dad never told us about quirks' you thought, and then the skeleton human said it wasn't possible for him to be a 'hero' due to him being quirkless. Ouch, it looked like the bushy human really looked up to the skeleton human, and being told that from your idol must really sucked.

The skeleton human walked off into the platform, leaving the bushy human standing there, upset. You wanted to comfort him, but couldn't risk of him seeing you, in fear of him telling other humans and capturing you.

Then smoke started to form from afar. The bushy human ran off the see, but then froze.
'Poor human, how could that walking skeleton just tell him that he'll never be what he truly wanted? That eel' you growled to yourself as the bushy human slumped and slowly walked off. You looked at the smoke and decided to see what is happening. You turned invisible and flew off to the area.

The area was on fire, humans are yelling and screaming, and those 'heroes' are struggling with a huge green blob monster. Inside the monster was a human!! And he's struggling too, is he captured by this thing??
"Gah!! Where's Allmight?!" You heard a human asking others.
'Oh right, that 'Allmight' is the skeleton, where is he?' You thought. The blob was wrecking havoc and laughing sadistically with the human stuck in him, he looked scared, with tears in his eyes.

You growled. You have to help this human, but can't. You were interrupted by the bushy human! He was running towards the blob and threw his bag at him. Your eyes widen as he was trying to grab the trapped human, the blob not having it. It reaches to crush him, but you couldn't let it. You didn't know why, but your body moved you let out a loud roar and fired a heated plasma blast at it.

3rd POV:

The crowed looked in awe as the blob was attacked with a bright blast.
"What the hell was that?!" The blob screeches out as it was attacked by another blast. Death Arms quickly grabbed Izuku, and pulled him away as Izuku's eyes widen in shock and awe.
'That blast, it's the same blast from the top of the building!' He thought as the blob was getting injured.