im fine...

THUR, April 15 12:36pm

This can't be.. did i really just have a wet dream about her. Why am i feeling this way about her. She's doing something to me and I hate her so much .. but love her so much more. I just don't know...
-Monte 12:42pm

I jumped out of bed going to the bathroom doing my hygiene routine.

I cut the hot water off looking my reflection. "You have to do better Monte..What are you doing to yourself. You don't like studs, let along the bitch that's fucking your mom."

I tried to shack the dream from out my brain but it didn't work. I sighed.. "I hope this day goes as planned."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to walk downstairs but peeked in my moms room before heading down.

Fuck she at.? I questioned myself walking to the kitchen seeing a note on the table.

NOTE
Monte , i'm heading to work. Please be on your best behavior i'll be back before you even know it. There's breakfast in the oven already cooked. I love you
-Momma . ❤️

~~~~~~~~

Yesssirrr the house to myself.

I ran upstairs grabbing my phone off the charger and connecting it to the kitchen speak that echoed through the whole house.

I WANT TO PUT YOU IN SEVEN POSITIONS FOR SEVENTY MINUTES, YOU GET IT , BABE. YOU GOT A LOT ON YOUR MIND, AND I WANNA EASE IT UP AND LICK IT AND SLIP IT IN.

I WANNA TAKE YOU DOWN AGAIN, HIT THAT REWIND BUTTON.

I said while grinding on the counter waiting on my food to get done.

IT AINT MY FIRST , BUT BABYGIRL LETS GET IT IN BUMP AND GRIND ALREADY KNOOOOOO!!!"

I yelled hella loud across the house. I pulled my plate out the microwave, almost dropping it from how hot it was.

I started to eat my french toast , but Kevin Gates began to play and i couldn't hold back.

"IM HITTING THAT ASS FROM THE BACK LUV BUGGGG!" I sang jumping up from the couch and started to dance.

"SAY THIS DICK JUST TUN-." I started to sing but the music ended up cutting off.

"Bro what the f-" I was about to say before looking over seeing N'Ly...

I could feel myself become nervous and that same anxiety was back. Just breath Monte , Just breath.

She walked over to me and started to laugh. "I would as you if you good , but it seems to me that you are."

I giggled back nervously. "Yea i'm fine..."

"Guess your mother didn't tell you what i took off to watch you incase you have another panic attack." She said starting to walk away from me.

I wanted to tell her what really happened, that shes the reason for me having a panic attack, but i didn't i just wanted to get away from her.

I grabbed my dirty plate and phone. She was in the kitchen and i didn't want to get close to her, so i just waited til she was done.

"Why are you just standing there." She said moving over a bit.

"You know that you can put that in the sink , i'm not in the way."

I eyed her , as she eyed me back.

"Noo i'm fine i'll just wait til you're finish."

"Nonsense." She said walking over to me.

I could feel that feeling that I get every time she comes close to me. I stared to sweat.

She looked at me kind of strange. "Monte are you okay, why are you sweating so hard."

I swallowed a big chunk of spit as my throat started to dry. "i-i'm h-hot i'm hot."

She walked closer placing her hand on my forehead. "Monte you have a fever." Pulling her hand from off my forehead , picking me up placing me on the couch.

I'll be back i'm abo-.........

Was all i heard before it went dark.

VOTE ⭐️
SHARE 💌
SHIT IONK . 😂