Chapter 15

Bria's POV

"What took you so long?" He said and grabbed me.

Ace's strong arms encircled my waist and pulled me closer to him. He inhaled my scent then without warning, warm moist lips met mine. His kiss seemed desperate, as If he would die if he didn't have it. I was a bit stunned at first then slowly I responded to his kiss, kissing him as urgent as he did me. His tongue slipped past my lips and invaded my mouth. Our tongues wrestled as his hands started maneuvering my body starting at my hair and ending on my ass. He gave my ass a little squeeze and tugged me even closer to his body. I could feel the length of his steel against my stomach as he embraced me. I could feel every inch of his hard chiseled body against mine and I started feeling sensations I've never felt before. A soft moan escaped my lips followed by a low groan from him as I played with his hair.

His lips made their way to my neck softly kissing and sucking there. "I don't know what it is about you Lyla but you drive me so f**king insane" He said breathlessly against my neck. "I am not a needy man but I find myself needing you all the time. Be it your touch, your scent, your kiss. I can't seem to get enough of you."

His lips met mine again once more and I was speechless. This was a whole new side to Ace and I was loving every minute of it. "You make me weak... And I don't like it." he said against my lips. "But I seem can't stay away from you. I'm incapable of leaving you alone." I ran my hands through his soft hair and he placed his forehead on mine.

"Say you'll be mine Bria" Ace rumbled softly and started sucking in my neck. I'm definitely sure he is planning to leave a mark there.

"What?" I asked stupidly, I didn't think I heard him correctly.

"I want you to be mine." he said and his eyes met mine. He was being sincere.

"Ace-"

"Don't say no" he interrupted before I could finish. I sighed and licked my lips.

"Ace, you're always hot and then cold. How do I know that you won't change your mind about this tomorrow?"

"I was stupid okay? I've never had to sneak around with a girl before and I guess it kinda spooked me out a bit but I think i'm down for it now. It could be fun" he said with a grin then bit my bottom lip.

"Bria! Get in here!" my mom called from inside the house the same time Ash blew the horn of the car.

"You still didn't answer me" he said softy refusing to let me go.

"We have to go, come on" I chuckled. Ace stared at me without making any effort to move. He was serious.

"Ace" I whined.

"Say you'll be mine"

"Bria!" my mom called again and I knew if I didn't show she would come looking for me.

"Coming mom!" I yelled back.

"I gotta go Ace, if I don't, my mom will come looking for me" I panicked.

"You know what to say babe" he whispered against my neck.

"Fine" I told him.

"Bria! Don't make me have to come and get you!" My mom shouts again and I was certain she was angry at this point.

"Ace-"

"Say it Bria"

"I'll be yours Ace, I'll be yours" I rushed out and tried to get away once more.

"Hey!" he called.

"What now?"

"Give me a kiss" is this guy nuts? Does he really wanna get caught right now? Either way, I walked back to him and place my lips on his. He smiled throughout the kiss and bit my lips once more. As I walked away I felt a slap on my ass and turned to see a grinning Ace biting his lips. I rolled my eyes and walked away and into the house to my angry mother. Lord help me.