Instagram

Gulf has just reached his home school. It was a very long day for him, apart from the studies, he was busy running away from Mew. 

He sighed deeply, while he plopped himself on the bed, leaving his school bag on the floor. 

It is not that he does not believe that Mew would like him, but he was scared of the consequences. He knows how crazy Mew's fan girls can be. He has been keeping all his feelings to himself all these while, because he does not want to be attacked by Mew's fans. 

Gulf took out his phone from his pocket, scrolling through his instagram. It's been awhile since he get to see Mew's handsome face like how he usually did. Now that he can't stare at his face like always, he searched for Mew's instagram profile, and scroll through it. 

He smiles at how Mew gave up different vibes on his photos. 

While scrolling down the photos, Gulf accidentally double clicked his screen, and we all know what that means. 

GULF ACCIDENTALLY LIKE AN OLD PHOTO OF MEW! 

"Oh shit shit shit what am I supposed to do!", Gulf sat up, panicking over his action. 

"Shit should I just unlike this?"

"Yes I should do that", and that's what he did. 

Meanwhile, on Mew's side..... 

Mew's phone was buzzing, an indication showing that there's a new notification for him to check. 

Mew just came out from the shower, as he just came back from playing football practice. 

Mew unlocked his phone to see if someone has sent him a message. 

[gulfkanawut liked your post]

A small smile was formed on Mew's lips. He opened the notification to see which picture was liked by Gulf. 

He was shocked to see it was an old photo of him wearing his school uniform. He was sitting on a bench under the tree, and the photo was taken by Kaownah. 

What made him smile was, that picture was posted around a year ago, which means only one thing

"Looks like someone is stalking me. Might as well give him a follow"

Gulf POV

[mewsuppasit started following you]

"I'm dead"

*********

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I didn't get to update yesterday. Something came up. 

This is a short update for you guys. I hope you like it <3

Thank you for reading this story!

Have a nice day <3

xx Nic