NINE

UNDERCOVER MARTYN // TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB

CREEPY CRAWLY

"SO GROSS, so, so gross," Campbell whines as she climbs down the ladder into the sewer below. Dean's already got his flashlight on and is walking down the tunnel, Sam helps Campbell jump off the last rung. 

"Really?" Sam laughs as Campbell mutters obscenities. 

"Hey, you give me a spirit and I'll torch the body. Rawhead? I'll zap the sonovabitch before you can think twice. But sewers filled with human waste? No thank you."

Sam shakes his head at his sister and starts to follow after Dean. "I bet this runs right by Zack's house too. The shapeshifter could be using the sewer system to get around," Sam calls out to Dean. 

"I think you're right," he replies while bending down with his flashlight. Campbell lets out a groan as Dean picks a slimy piece of skin off of the sewer floor. 

"I'm gonna puke."

"Shut up," Dean mumbles, "maybe when the shapeshifter changes it sheds."

"Okay, now I'm really gonna puke."

"Well if I learned anything from Dad," Dean says as he throws the trunk of the impala open, "it's that there's only one sure way to kill a shifter." He pulls out silver casings and a 9mm pistol. 

"Silver bullet straight to the heart," Campbell hums. 

"That's my girl!"

Just then Campbell's phone rings. "Parker! What's up," she greets.

"Where are you," her roommate's tone is oddly cold.

"Oh, we're just over at Zack's checking some things out."

"Well don't," Parker bluntly states, "just stop. Because I really don't nee your help anymore."

"What?"

"I told the lawyers that we went to the crime scene," Campbell smacks Sam, earning a disgruntled 'what' from her brother. She then puts the phone on speaker.

"Why would you do that?"

"Well I told them I was with a police officer and they checked it out and they told me there is no Detective Dean Winchester."

"Parker I can explain-"

"Why would you lie to me about something like this? Really?" Parker's tone was raising.

"We're trying to help, P, I swear."

"Don't 'P' me. Do you realize that that was a sealed crime scene? This could've just ruined Zack's case!"