Dream land

Haechan

The history class is fucking boring! I can't hold my collapse from falling. I slapped my cheeks litely to washed the sleepy away but failed. My heavy collapse fell down and I'm fell asleep on my own arms.

My dreamt

"Haechan-ie~" I heard a girl voice calling me. Her voices sounds very familiar. I then felt someone hold my hand.

I turned and saw y/n. I turned around. We in the garden. Full of flowers. She wears a fade pink dress and her brown light haired were being brush nicely. The wind blow her hair make her hair cover her face. Slowly she latch it to the sides with her metal pin and her face like glowing.

My heart beating faster when she smiled at me. I turned around so that she can see my face blushing very hard rn.

"Haechanie~" she called my name softly with her soothing voice made me melted. Am I.... Falling for her?!

I turned and saw her, sniffing a marigold flowers on her hand. She then stood up and searching for something. I turned back. Why am I falling for her?! I have a lot of pretty fans but why her?!

"Haechan~" I turned. I saw a sunflower at her right hand.

"For you." She said and smile brightly to me. She gave me the sunflower and smile with her teeth visible. She's damn pretty! No, Lee Haechan. You not falling for her. Not! No way! I look at the sky. I felt something warmth holding my hand. I look and saw her hand with mine. I blushed.

"What's wrong?" She asked me with a cute face.

"No-nothing!" I said and continue look at the sky. She giggles.

"You look very cute when blushed." She said while make a cute giggles.

"Ah...😅😣" I try to distract my attention and look at the blue sky. I just saw a birds flew away. I smiled brightly. Then I felt something lend on my cheek. I blushes really hard. My face felt very hot. I cupped my face and she giggles.

"I love when you blushes." She said. I can hold myself and smiled brightly.

"Hehe." I giggles.

"I love your giggles , your cuteness , your innocence all of you~" I said to her.

" I love you~" she said and smile brightly to me. I closed my face to her and kiss her nose.

"I love you too~" I said. Then I saw Jaemin came and knocked my head with a wood

"Wakes up!" I heard him said.

End of my dreamt

"Yah, Lee Haechan. Wakes up!" I heard Jaemin voice. Slowly I opened my eyes and rub it.

"He's awake." Jeno said.

"Why you disturbing me sleeping?" I asked him with my half sleepy face.

"Wakes up. The history teacher had gone." Jaemin said. I opened my eyes widely for a second to get the sleepy away.