Extra Ch 1: Hey! Butts!

"I want to sleep," Rimuru bluntly told Vesta. "Living in a slime's body makes things easy, and when I take my human form, I can taste delicious food. But you know, Vesta-kun..." Rimuru jumped off the stool he sat on and morphed into his human form.

"I want to indulge in an idle snooze!" Rimuru declared proudly.

"Should you look so proud when you say that?" Vesta couldn't help but ask. "Uh... Give me a moment."

"You rock, Vesta! You've got something for me?" Rimuru asked excitedly as Vesta turned around to shuffle through some shelves. He turned back with a small flask with blue pills inside.

"However, Rimuru-sama -" Vesta was cut off as Rimuru excitedly lunged for the flask. Rimuru could sleep, but it never seemed to replenish his energy like it did as a human. In fact, it seemed like when he slept, it was just like blinking. Rimuru wanted to dream. Vesta quickly held the flask in the air, using his height to his advantage against Rimuru.

"Rimuru-sama! This hasn't passed all the clinical tests for a drug and I cannot guarantee -"

"It's okay! Vesta, I will test it for you! Now give it!" Rimuru was practically grabbing at his arm and trying to pull the flask down. Vesta sighed and handed the sleeping pills to Rimuru, albeit reluctantly. Before Vesta could say anything more, Rimuru had twirled away with the flask and was out the door. Vesta sighed again before returning to his research. Rimuru could take care of himself if there were any side effects that arose for the slime.

Since it was nighttime, Rimuru had headed straight for his room, the flask in hand. He plopped down on his futon, staring at the blue pills in the flask.

"It's what you'd call a sleep-inducing drug," Rimuru mumbled to himself as he took of the cork at the opening of the flask and shook two little blue pills out.

"Even these things are shaped like me," he laughed as he saw the small oval shaped pills. Sure enough, the pills were small blue ovals with two lines in the middle, making it look like eyes. "Vesta said he hadn't completed his clinical testing yet... but if anything happens, [Great Sage] will help me out." Rimuru laughed as he brushed off the possible dangers of trying an untested drug.

Answer: Shall I nullify the effects of the poison? the Great Sage asked Rimuru in his head.

"Oh, no," Rimuru waved his hand lightly in the air, "that's not what I meant... Well, whatever. I'll just try it out."

Rimuru popped the two small pills into his mouth and swallowed it down. It wasn't even a few minutes before his vision blurred and he started swaying on his futon.

"Is this... the sleepiness... I haven't felt... in so... long...?" With each word he said, his words got slower and slower until he fell back, dead asleep.

~~~

Rimuru opened, groggy and disoriented. What was I just doing?

"Oh, how adorable!" He heard Shuna squeal from beside him. Turning his head slightly, his eyes met Shuna's as she clapped her hands together and held them next to her face and a slight blush on her face.

"Rimuru-sama, that looks fantastic on you!" Shion suddenly appeared in front of him, also with a light blush.

That's right. I was being a dress-up doll, as always, Rimuru remembered as he took in the situation. Shion and Shuna had tied his hair into two buns on each side of his head, covered with a cloth and tied. Shuna had also made him a traditional Chinese-style dress.

"Rimuru-sama, wear this one next!" Shion requested, handing over a pile of black clothes, a black fedora and a cane.

"And then this one!" Shuna added in, holding a pile of frills and bows.