They're Gonna Get Stupid Tattoos... They're Gonna Be Stupid...

I watched as Kurt woke up. I watched as he took the tv from me. I watched as got up to make popcorn. Then got up to get ice cream. Now here I sat, looking at the pathetic man in front of me. Watching the tv with no interest and being a slob.

Suddenly Rachel walks in- with her hair cut!

"I just had the most incredible experience of my life." Rachel expresses.

"What did you do to your head?!" I shout.

"Oh, my god. Did you cut your hair?" Kurt asked loudly. Rachel shut the door and sat in the chair next to us.

"I was feeling stuck." Rachel said. Before taking the Wig off. Kurt and I start laughing

"Oh." He sighs in relief.

"That was a close one." I mumble.

"You know, Ruperts amazing, but he has such specific views on everything. And it's not like I don't trust his vision, but I felt like I needed to just rebel a little bit in order to have more room to play." Rachel nodded.

"So he doesn't know that you were wearing a wig?" Kurt asks. I look at Rachel with intrigue.

"Not at first, but then I told him after rehearsal. And he really loved it and I might get to wear it in the show." Rachel explained as she took out a head and put her wig on it. The mannequin head of course.

"Crazy." I state.

"What if he got mad about you lying to him? Or- or what if he saw that you cut your hair and sent you packing?" Kurt rambled.

"Oh yes, Kurt has a very good point." I say.

"Ok, you know what, you guys have gotten boring. You guys go to class, you come home, you watch your stories, and you eat all this food, and you Skype with Blaine and Jesse, and it's not even sexy Skyping. I know this because you just go to sleep." Rachel states as Kurt shovels ice cream into his mouth.

"Hey! We so do sexy Skype. Plus, Jesse flys over a lot more then Blaine does." I argue.

"Hey, my boyfriend is still in high school, then he's going to go to college. Something your boyfriend failed out of." Kurt spits back. I gasp loudly.

"Guy!" Rachel shouts. We look over at her. "The thing is, is that you guys do the same thing. Everyday." Rachel says.

"I change up my afternoon smoothie occasionally." Kurt argues with her. Rachel starts un-pinning her hair.

"You know, it felt so good taking a risk with this wig. It's like, I just... I felt so alive. And I know I could have messed everything up, but I didn't even care. It's like I just wanted to risk it all." Rachel claims.

"What's gotten into you?" Kurt asks.

"Insanity." I mumble, stuffing a hand full of popcorn in my mouth.

"I don't know. But do you remember I'm high school how everything felt so urgent? Like if we didn't just go for it we'd lose our chance forever?" Rachel asks.

"No. I was homeschooled." I deadpan. Kurt shoves me with a smile.

"Yes. It was very stressful." Kurt says.

"I want to feel that way again." Rachel states. Kurt looks her up and down for a moment.

"All right, Rachel Berry. Madelaine Rivers... you got me. lets go out and do something crazy." Kurt says putting down his ice cream and standing up. Rachel follows. I too stand up, but with the popcorn. Rachel gasps.

"Like what?"

"Let's go use flash photography at the met." Kurt suggests. Rachel goes silent as I start to laugh, keeping my mouth closed so it doesn't get too loud. Rachel waits till I'm finished. Oh, that was stupid.