Trust

You had been with these same boys for what seemed like a month. No one new has came and you have received no punishments to your surprise. Before these boys had came you would receive punishment after punishment.

You all had been watching the peoples tracks carefully, like when they would drop off food next and when they would put in sleeping gas. You all still had no idea why they did that to you.

Was this some kind of sick joke?

One day you all were sitting around trying to laugh about something to make it more light hearted. Your smiles weren't fake with these boys though.

Randomly Yoongi pulled you to another side of the room and he asked, "Do you trust me?" You nod, "I'm sorry about what happened to you earlier, I promise to protect you no matter what."

You sigh, "Yoongi you can't make promises like that and I thought you didn't trust me." He frowned at the last part.

"Well, yeah your right." He balled up his fist and walked back over to the other guys.

~~~~~

Soon the day had passed and everyone was fast asleep. Except for you. You've never felt this way until now. After years of being in this place it became your life but the more you saw the others go crazy it wasn't right.

You knew it wasn't right.

You had to do whatever you could to help them escape. They probably have lives outside of this place. You have nothing left. Your willing to risk everything for them to escape.

You hear the door open and another man is thrown into the room. He didn't hesitate to jump up. You go over to him to see if he's hurt. You look up at him, he's really tall.

Without a warning he pushes you to the wall harshly, making you get the breath knocked out of you.

"What the hell did you do with them!?" He harshly yells making the others wake up. The others come over to you and pull him away from you.

"Joonie, it's okay she's trapped just like us." Jungkook said while calming the male 'Joonie' down.

"God Namjoon you could've killed her, look at her she's terrified." Yoongi said. Namjoon looked over to you and apologized, "I'm sorry, I just thought-"

"Yeah well I'm not." You said cutting him off. You haven't spoken to any of them like that. You just hate that it seems every time someone new comes in they try to hurt you. When your only trying to help them.

You slid your back down the wall and hugged your knees into your chest. You feel someone put their arm around you, you look up to Hoseok.

You sigh, "I'm sorry, it's just I need to help you guys get out of here."

Hoseok softly smiles, "We all need to get out of here."

Suddenly the door opens again. Two more men are thrown in. If everyone thrown in so far are their friends, how many more are there? You wondered.

The door slams shut causing you to jump. Hoseok grabs your hand and takes you over to the two boys who look unconscious.

One of the boys flutters their eyes open and looks next to him at the other boy who is still unconscious. He hugs him with tears in his eyes, "Jimin, please wake up!" He begs.

Namjoon pats his shoulder directing his attention to him. "Namjoon!" The boy cries and hugs him.

Namjoon speaks, "Taehyung, don't worry we're here now."

"B-but Jimin."

You feel the boy named Jimins wrist, he has a pulse.

"He's still alive, just very cold." You say and Taehyung looks at you confused. Jin explains for you, "She's one of us, don't worry." You nod and Taehyung fakes a smile to you, to be polite.

You go over and fetch the thin blanket you had once used on Yoongi. You handed it to Taehyung and he wrapped Jimin with it as he hugged him tightly.

"Are these all of your friends?" You ask looking to Yoongi. He nods.

You smile, "Then we escape as soon as possible."