Dungeon:Fight Back

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

The situation put me in a bit of a sour mood. I had a bit of a smug look when Klaus looked shocked that Asta easily did that. The enemy tried to attack Klaus but Luck kicked him away. Klaus looked devastated he had been saved by a member of the Black Bulls. I continued healing Mimosa as Noelle protected us in her water bubble. Mimosa had an apologetic look as she said she messed up.

"You're right, this time I'll protect you"

Noelle said as she stood proudly with her wand pointing at the enemy. I smiled at Mimosa and took her hand into mine. A look of relief washed over my face as she was okay. I looked back to the battlefield as they were at a standstill.

"WERE YOU THE ONE THAT DID THIS TO THE GOLDEN DAWN?!" Asta proclaimed.

"And if I was? Weaklings like you have no place on the battlefield. Its my sole purpose to destroy weaklings like you" The enemy said.

'Army of Taros Dolls'

I lost my cool. I got angry.

'Nature's Cry: Piercing Tendrils'

Vines on a large scale with thorns from the mana I poured in, came out under the enemy's ground before he could react and sprang out wrapping his whole body with the rest of his diamond army. It failed to pierce into the armour but it threw him and the rest of the army into the walls multiple times harshly. I gave him an angry glare.

"Don't you dare call any of my friends weak!" I yelled angrily

Everyone seemed shocked. The army tried breaking out but the vines grew bigger and kept throwing them around as I got more angry. I came to the front line next to Asta and took a stance. The army broke but they rebuilt themselves and the main enemy broke out too.

A big sword came down on us but Asta cut it in half and charged at the enemy. My vines grew to keep him in place so Asta could slash his torso. Klaus was shocked at how Asta could be so good. He concluded that he was born under the right star but I growled slightly at that as Noelle answered him. The enemy got back up much to my displeasure.

'Jewel Make: Titan's Armour'

"Asta, watch out!" I yelled

A hand came down but Asta survived. His torn clothes showed off Asta's muscles so Klaus finally realised all the hard work Asta put in. He got back up and jumped at the titan so he could slash it as the enemy called him a pebble.

"I MAY BE A PEBBLE, BUT I'M THE PEBBLE THAT CAN SHATTER DIAMOND!" Asta yelled triumphantly

The enemy was defeated and I felt my anger slowly subside. I huffed but stood proud of our achievement. We would be the ones getting the treasure. The Clover Kingdom would. I smiled joyously at our victory. Klaus binded the enemy as Asta worried about his robe. Luck assured him that Vanessa would mend it as I laughed lightly. Noelle comforted Mimosa.

Yuno stood next to me and rested a hand on my head with a gentle small smile that dissepeared as soon as it came. His hands threaded through my head that was bleeding slightly from when that smoke man knocked and pinned me to the ground. I smiled back and appreciated the feeling of his hand. I liked it. I missed it.

Asta cut the door down because his magic was suited for it. Everyone stepped into the room and we were all in awe at the treasure. Nothing called out to me but Yuno got a cool scroll that did something to his grimoir. Suddenly, I felt it. The enemy was back up. Luck screamed at everyone to move but it was fruitless.

My vines managed to pull Yuno and Klaus away in time. Their feet barely getting stuck. Noelle tried to put out his flames but he swiped at her. Everything fell in slow motion as I began running at her and pushed both the girls to the side. My body took the hit in their place.

Crack!

All of a sudden, my body felt heavy. Some crystals pierced my stomach and my vision was going blurry. I couldn't even cast a single spell. I was useless. I nearly passed out on the pool of blood forming underneath me.

"(M/N)!"

So many voices called out but they were faint. My blurry vision faded in and out. Asta with his new sword and Yuno with a bright small spirit shattering the enemy in one blow. Then, everything was collapsing. Luck picked Asta up. Everyone got on Yuno's wind as Luck and Klaus blasted away rubble. My low presence must've made it hard to sense me. I was going to be forgotten. At the last second, Yuno tried to get me but a large piece of rubble fell right in front of him. I didn't want to worry them so with whatever strength I had, I yelled at them.

"PLEASE GO, I'LL BE FINE!"

Everything collapsed around me. I cried a bit as I gave bitter smile. I refused to give up. I haven't gotten recognised yet. Tears fell down my cheeks as I raised my hand. My breath ragged as I tried to muster any strength.

During the most desperate times, we have our biggest desires, it is also during these times miracles happen. Vines came out of the ground and pushed me to the rubble in front as close as possible. It grew around me right as the bolder came down on me but I was safe. I passed out after that.

[Time Skip: Next two days]

My eyelid felt heavy but I opened them and saw myself surrounded by rubble. There was sunlight coming in from a few areas. I slowly got up and dragged myself to the hole with light. My body felt slightly better and a bit energised but it was better to see if anyone could hear me. I screamed but no one came after I waited. I would have to drag myself out of the small hole. I climbed the slope, falling down occasionally but my determination got me through. I grabbed the side of the hole and pulled myself through. I barely did it but fell back in. My arms were completely busted. Some rubble broke them. There was also the wound in my stomach and other injuries.

I stood up wobbly and my knees buckled immediately. I was too weak. I fell back down but that view I had showed me which way to get to the village if I could get out. I smiled happily as tears fell down my cheeks again. I was alive. I tried releasing my mana and hoped it would actually be detectable. I did it four times but nothing happened. Just as I was about to fall back to sleep. I felt a really strong presence. I tried one last time and hoped it was an ally. It felt familiar.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Sorry if bad