It Will Be Fun (Part 2)

[M]

"Lisa? Come on baby, we have to go home now."

I groan, we've been laying down at the park for almost an hour, but I was so comfortable. It takes me a few minutes, but I summon my last bits of strength and sit up, my neck a little sore.

Rosie sits up once I'm off of her and starts to pack up the rubbish left behind for our meal. She gathers the food scraps and walks over to the bin a few meters away.

"Rosie!" I yell out at her from my spot on the grass. "Miss Park at the park!" God, I can honestly be hilarious sometimes.

"What the fuck!" Her voice echoes across the small clearing, if anyone were walking the streets around the park, they would easily be able to hear me laughing. "Just get in the car you weirdo".

<——————————>

Five or so minutes into the drive home, Rosie leans forwards and switches off the radio, the car becoming silent. She reaches over and I thought she was going for my hand, because she does that a lot while she's driving. But, this time she rested her hand on my thigh instead, running her hand up and down my leg.

Not once does she look at me, she keeps one hand on the steering wheel, facing the front while stroking my thighs. I let out tiny whimpers when her hand goes up dangerously high, and I know that she definitely knows what she's doing to me. Her knuckles are white gripping the steering wheel and her jaw is so clenched it looks like it might pop.

"What are you doing?" My voice shaky.

"Hmm?" She slides her hand up to the waist band of my jeans, all the while keeping her eyes glued to the road and her face expressionless. Her hands fiddle with my pants and she pops the button with only one hand. How the hell did she do that?

"Take them off."

"W-What? Now? Here? Are you joking?" My head whips around to look at the girl beside me, her dark eyes still looking straight ahead as she controls the vehicle.

"Do I sound like I'm joking?" She finally turns her head to look at me, her dark eyes causing a mess between my legs. I hesitate before kicking off my shoes and unzipping the fly on my tight pants. Her breathing gets heavier when I tug at either side of my waist, peeling my jeans off of my freshly shaved legs.

"And those too" She shoots a look at my black underwear. They weren't sexy or anything, just a comfortable and fitting pair.

I oblige and slide these down my legs along with my jeans, the both of them sitting on the floor of the passenger seat. Not going to lie, it felt a little weird to be half naked in the front seat of a car. Rosie made a small growling noise in her throat, keeping her head facing the road but looking at me with her eyes.

She mutters an "oh my god" when I lean back and lift one of my legs so she can get a full view of my wet core. The street lights illuminating enough of the car so that I can see her facial expressions. Where did this side of me come from? Although, I don't think I would have done it if there had been any other drivers on the road.

She reaches over again and rubs my thigh, slowly etching up until the outside of her hand is pushing against my heat, putting pressure on my clit. I let out the breath that I didn't realise I was holding in and buck my hips once, pushing her hand harder against me.

Suddenly she pulls her hand away. "What. Why?" I look at her with wide eyes.

"I think you can do it yourself"

Hold the fuck up. I sit up a little straighter, my legs still hanging open. Is she suggesting what I think she is? She must have noticed my staring because she took my hand and brought it up to her lips, kissing it before guiding it down to my pussy.

She releases my hand and focuses back on the road, her eyes flickering down to my vagina in anticipation.

I take in a deep breath and gently run my fingers over my entrance, feeling how soaked I am from her doing basically nothing. Rosie's eyes sparkle as she watches me tease myself. Lust visible below the surface of her dark eyes.

I slide my hand up a little higher, leaving a trail of wetness from my fingers along and up my folds. I add pressure on my clit and start moving my hand in slow circles, low moans falling out of my lips as my jaw goes slack. I'm tingling all over.

"I don't think you realise how hot you look right now". Her voice is deep and raspy, just how it sounded the other night while she was whispering in my ear. I groan and rub faster, my hands now slick and coated from how wet the girl in the drivers seat is making me. She reaches across with her one hand and slides up under my shirt, finding my tits and groping them over my bra.

My pussy throbs as I circle my entrance with two fingers, gathering my juices before I hold my breath and slide those fingers in, moans immediately ripping through my chest as I pump my hand. Feeling Rosie's hands on my chest plus my walls clenching at my fingers was enough for the knot in my stomach to start forming.

I moaned out and thrust my fingers inside of myself, no longer shy at the fact I was being watched, but turned on at how much Rosie was loving the show. I screw my eyes shut and whimper, listening to the sloshing sounds my pussy made while I fucked myself in the front seat of my girlfriends car.

I thrust my hips up to meet my fingers which were now moving at a dangerously fast pace. I spread my legs a little wider so Rosie could see every little thing that I was doing. A string of curse words slips out of my mouth when Rosie reaches down, abandoning my breasts to strum my clit. Her fingers adding that extra pressure that was driving me crazy.

"Fuck Rosie!" I yell out, almost numb because of all the pleasure that I was receiving. My stomach clenches as I release. Moaning out Rosie's name brokenly as I cum all over the passenger seat. My juices flooding out of my hole and into my hand, my body shaking and my sex quivering.

Rosie takes my drenched hand and brings it up to her mouth, sucking on my fingers. Right then and there I thought I could cum again just looking at her, feeling her mouth wrapped around my fingers. How dirty this whole scene was. My moans turn into heavy pants as I catch up with my breath, my pussy still tingling.

"You just fucking wait until we get home".

Okay so, for those asking for Top Lisa, please be patient. She's coming! With the story at this point it makes more sense for Topsé. But I promise you I have some good Top Lisa content coming!

I Love you all ❤️