Someone Needs To Back Off Before I Make Them Back Off!

Kurt had started his Madonna cover band and he ended up naming it Pamela Lansbury. Rachel, Santana, Dani, and somebody named Elliot aka star child joined. I heavily refused as I don't sing and I have no intention to. There were some problems that everyone had with Elliot at first but I personally always thought he was amazing. Kurt has even asked Jesse to audition as he thought it would be something Jesse would enjoy.

Jesse ended up coming and auditioning for fun. He didn't agree to be apart of it in the end but he has been staying with us for awhile. It's been amazing having him with me. It's almost like we're living together. I really wish he didn't have to go back, but I refused to think of that at the moment.

We started working as Christmas elves for awhile and that whole experience was... interesting. Jesse looked very good in a tight Christmas elf costume.

Kurts also starting to get all paranoid that Elliot is going to steal the spotlight of Kurt's new band.

That day at work, I hand a couple their drinks and give them the minute they needed to pick their food. I look over and see a women being racist and offensive to Santana. Santana looked like she was about to go postal.

"The nerve of some people." Rachel said, scaring me and making me jump.

"God, Rachel." I say, exhaling sharply.

"Let's go." She says before walking away from me. I follow her over as Santana reaches the other side of the bar.

"Ok, I was certain that you were going to go all Lima heights adjacent and just throw those eggs on that lady's face just now." Rachel says with a giddy smile.

"Lima heights?" I ask.

"Bad part of Lima," Santana quickly explains. "Besides, I wouldn't have. I need this job. I'm saving up to buy a noose to hang myself with." Santana remarks, walking away to take more orders.

"Hey... wait, what's going on? Talk to us." I say as Rachel and I follow.

"It's not what I expected, you know? I'm awesome. I thought I'd come here and everyone would see that, too." Santana sighs, taking old dishes instead of orders.

"Wait, what do you mean? You got a national commercial within like, a month of being here." I say with a small laugh as we all start collecting old dishes.

"Yes, and now everywhere I go, I am known as the girl with the raging yeast infection. The other day some customers made me take their toast back because looking at me made them lose their appetite for any bread products. I'm sorry I'm complaining. I'm fine." Santana says before walking towards the kitchen.

"Plus, I think people thinking you have a yeast infection is more so because you went around asking people if they needed any than the commercial itself." I point out.

"No, you're not fine, Santana. Look, it's ok to complain to me, it means we're friends." Rachel says as we follow Santana back to a table with dish bins.

"I just have this weird guilt trip about being friends with you, because I was so awful to you in high school. Quinn and Brit Hayes you too, and that's mostly just because you sucked so bad and you walked with that weird feet pointing out thing. I made Quinn look like the boss, but I was really running the hate on Rachel parade." Santana admits.