||◇ONE◇||

||AUTHORS PERSPECTIVE ||

Park Mikyong worked as a fashion designer in one of the most famous brands in the world.  She worked as an executive creators as Gucci in New York.

She was the mother of a 4-year-old daughter. Park Hyojin was her daughter.  Hyojin.  was born due to a careless hookup that Mikyong did when she was in university.

It was her last day of the semester. Due to her friend's pressure, she had to go to an after-party at a club. There they got too much drunk and then she ended up hooking with a stranger.

When she woke up the next day, she was beside a young, beautiful and an extremely fair toned person. She wanted to wake him up and see his face but then she was getting late so she wrote a note which said"if destiny wants then we will meet again" and left the apartment.

After a month she missed her periods and then took a pregnancy test.  She was shocked but she was a bit happy as well.

When she told her parents. Her father told her to do abortion but it was impossible for her to murder her own child. Her father disowned her.

She got her campus placement and her mother suggested that she should move to foreign cause it will be really difficult for her to live in the conservative Korean society. 

She was accepted as the executive creator as Gucci and moved to New York. She moved to The States and gave birth to Hyojin.

The night was really special for her. It was her first night and she Never regretted it cause it made her smile once. Plus she got Hyojin! Her biggest treasure.

||Park Mikyong's Perspective||

"Hyojin! Wake up or else you are going to get late darling!"I said while shaking her.

Agh this girl never wakes up on time

"Mom! I don't wanna go to school today!" She whined while coming out of her room.

"Ahh, sweetie! Why?" I asked her while kissing her cheeks.

I was making our breakfast is the kitchen.

"Call Karan and let's go out today!" she said while kissing me back

Karan was my best friend and boss. He there with me when no one was there.  He saw me in my best and worst and yes he took great care of me when I was pregnant.

"Ohh baby girl!  I know you miss him and he misses you too! But today Mumma has an Important meeting. You go today! I promise we will go tomorrow, I'll call Karan as well! We'll have a blast!"I said while picking her up and taking her to the washroom!

"Okayyy!" she said while making a pout.

We both got ready and had our breakfast and left the house.

I dropped her to the school and was about to drive to office when she said

"Don't forget to bring Karan for the teacher to meet"

"Aye aye captain! "I said

To avoid any kind of conflict and especially bully for Hyojin I take Karan with me in every Teacher meeting.

They never asked but they think that Karan is her dad and they compliment her also for having such a handsome dad!

Hyobin is more mature than her age. She is just a 4-year-old kid but she never asked about her dad. I planned to tell her but not now.

We are happy and this life that I chose to live with my daughter is much better than living with regret.

I did my entry in the office and went to my cabin. Karan was already there.