one.

Renny
Manning, SC
9:34 pm

"Mane mama when can I go live with daddy and nem?" I complained. My mama stopped cooking and looked at me.

"Ahren we had an agreement that you would finish highschool first. It's your senior year you can't wait till you graduate?"

Right now I live with my mama in South Carolina where she grew up. Her and my daddy were together at one point but they always argued so they agreed to just co-parent. So while my daddy stayed in Maryland, my mama took me and my sister Sin back to the Carolina's with her.

"I know that's what we said but maaaa, ever since Sin graduated and went to live with daddy its been boring here. You know she was my only friend, these biddies down here don't mess with me"

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "You know what if you hate it here so much we can go back" I broke out into a wide smile and squealed. "Oh thank you mama!" then I paused. "We?! What you mean we"

She chuckled "Yes Ahren, we are going back. You know your uncle live up there, I'll just stay with him until I get my own place. I'm tired of this heat anyway I wanna experience an actual cold winter"

"So when we finna leave then?" I ask impatiently ready to get the fuck up out the south. "Well I can order a moving truck for next week but call yo fine dumbass daddy and tell him about it first"

Now how she gon compliment then go on my daddy like that?

"Aight mama" I left the kitchen and went up to my room to text Sin and let her know what was up.

Today 9:45 pm

Renny Ma❤️
guess what lil hoe?

Sin City🥰
what lil bitch?

Renny Ma❤️
mama said we comin up dea to pg county.

Sin City🥰
say sike rn.

Renny Ma❤️
nah im deadass. im finishing senior
year up there. so tell daddio im otw!

Sin City🥰
ah bitch we lit fr. even tho I start
cosmetology school in 4 weeks it's
local so i'll be staying in my lil
apartment.

Renny Ma❤️
BITCH YOU GOT YO OWN PLACE?! nah
im stayin witchu fuck alla bs. lemme go tell
mama.

"Mama!" I yelled. She walked up in my room like she own the place. "Um you could've knocked." She rolled her eyes. "This my house lil girl. Now what you yellin fa?"

I rolled my eyes, she swear she run sum. "Sin got her own lil spot so imma stay with her and maybe you can stay with daddy and work things out"

She scrunched up her face "Ion want that old ass nigga." Why she gon fake like she aint just call him fine? "Whatever mama. They okay with it so call up them moving niggas"

I felt a thump on my forehead. "Lady did you just pluck me?"

"Don't cuss in my damn house lil girl. You got yo daddy's foul ass mouth. Doing all that fucking cussing, I dont know where you get that bullshit from."

She literally just said like 5 cuss words.

"Yea sure I get it from daddy" I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, you're in my space. Leave the premises, you're not needed anymore"

As my mom walked away I heard her mumble "I dont know who this child think she is like I jump her lil body ass by myself."

My mama swear she can beat me, forgetting that she taught me how to fight. Tawanda got them hands, okay? She used to whoop these lil hoes out here inna dirty south over my daddy. The good ole days.

Since it was around 10:00 I decided to get on instagram and post a little something and maybe scroll before I went to sleep.

Liked by sincerejnaye_ , tremaine2fly , and hundreds of othersrenny4x_ hey pretty

renny4x_ hey pretty. #explore
View all 467 comments
sincerejnaye_: imy sister❤️
       |renny4x: @sincerejnaye imy more sin🥺
tremaine2fly: bae🥰
       |renny4x: @tremain2fly nigga please.

 #explore View all 467 commentssincerejnaye_: imy sister❤️       |renny4x: @sincerejnaye imy more sin🥺tremaine2fly: bae🥰       |renny4x: @tremain2fly nigga please

Liked by renny4x_ , thugginvon , and hundreds of others
sincerejnaye_ signed the lease for my apartment! on my big girl shit. #daddypaidforit
View all 512 comments
renny4x_: i can't wait to move in 🌝
|sincerejnaye_: who sed dat?🌚
thugginvon: you fye fr🥵
|sincerejnaye_: awe thx pooda🥰
|renny4x_: who tf is pooda?!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ALRIGGGGHHHTTTT! there's the first chapter. i started off short to give yall a lil taste. now I KNOW i ain't finish my last book but hey its currently 5:16 am so i wrote this story bc i was feelin a lil inspired. it rl took me an hour to find the cast. im DEDICATED! but its all my story like i aint copy off nobody i promith. i hope yall like it and can yall vote and comment? bc while we on quarantine i intend to write alot. anywho thanks for reading

#deezy