Chapter 8

Lisa

"So this is their version of party?" Jungkook said absentmindedly while looking at the big yacht with booming music and different lights spilling.

We're standing outside the black yacht contemplating the pros and cons.

"I don't know about this you guys I can't seem to trust them fully.." Sana said with worry in her voice.

"Oh common don't be such a fun killer Sana" Seulgi whined.

With a heavy sigh "i think I'm just gonna head home." She said then others agreed. We understand perfectly why Sana is a bit hesitant, the risk of being caught by paparazzi and get publicized is higher here than Jungkook's private party which spelled out TROUBLE.

Me, Rosé, Seulgi, Jungkook, Hanbin and Bambam were the only one's left.

I sighed "Let's just get over this quickly." Then moved towards the entrance. They immediately followed.

Mo and Irene welcomed us with big smiles on their faces. "Hi guys come inside! Don't be shy" Irene said grabbing Seulgi's arm and pulled her closer towards her.

As we walk inside people are already dancing on the dimmed dance floor though silhouettes of people's body moving is evident. The Dj is situated at the stage with his equipments around. Moving white lights surrounds the place which elevates the darkness in just seconds,and a bar station is found at the left corner. The Yacht was completely converted into a moving club. Irene and Mo lead us to the second floor and saw big cubicles which has a white large couch that surrounds the circular table.

"In you go.." Mo said gesturing at the center cubicle. Rosé, me, Jungkook, Bambam and Hanbin sat at the right side while Seulgi, Irene and Mo at the other side. Drinks was immediately served. I took a vodka just to calm the tension of my body. "So where are the others?" Mo asked.

"They couldn't make it." Jungkook answered not explaining it further.

"Oh that's too bad..anyway enjoy your drinks And join us after at the dance floor" Irene said smiling .

"Wait I'm coming with you" Seulgi said suddenly making me raise my brows. Irene smiled sweetly then they went down to the dance floor.

I leaned back and just look at the Dj playing high beat music.

"This isn't what I expected.."Hanbin broke the long silence.

"Yeah I expect I could see my Jendukieeee" Bambam whined making my eyes roll.

"She's not fucking yours you idiot." Hanbin snarled.

"This shit is strong." i heard Rosé muttered as she sip on her drink.

I felt Jungkook's arms protectively enclosing my exposed shoulders. I was wearing a string strapped silver top that exposes my back paired it with black leather pants and high heeled boots. Rosé wore black long sleeves crop top paired with high waist A line skirt that emphasizes her figure well and a gladiator silver heels.

We continued sipping to our cups just observing the surroundings.

"You all looked bored" we turned to that familiar voice and saw Jisoo looking so hot in a spaghetti strapped red velvet dress with a plunging neckline that emphasizes her figure and her skin. Her long dark hair is straightened into place. Everybody was enchanted by her presence making us all gape at her. "Don't worry the party has just began. Jennie's at the bar, let's go?"

"Yes!!" Bambam almost jump for joy.

My breath hitched when I saw the girl who haunted me for weeks. She sat on the stool elegantly wearing a rose gold dress that mold her body perfectly. The opening of its back stopped just at the top of her butt. Paired with strap silver high heels. Overall she was really indeed a killer..