35: Sweet Night

Christmas Eve.

Almost everyone was at home celebrating with their families and loved one. So pretty much, there wasn't much people on the streets of Seoul. In fact, the busy day is going to be tomorrow so Taehyung and I decided to take an advantage of this situation.

"We don't have to come here again, you know?", I said, my fingers intertwined in his as we were walking on the streets of Itaewon. I couldn't help but smile at the way his large hand were engulfed in mine.

He's officially my boyfriend now, isn't he?

"No. I feel the need to go out on a proper date with you again. I treated you so bad yesterday.", he sighed as we walked, his back facing me.

"But... Christmas Markets again?", I asked, giggling a little.

We then stopped in our tracks and he finally turned to face me, brows scrunched as he seemed to be thinking about something.

"What's the matter, Tae? Is something bothering you?", I questioned.

"It's just-", he bit his bottom lip and I raised my brows at that. "I want to return you the kiss on the ferris wheel...", he trailed off, blushing. He looked away when he saw a huge grin on my face.

I laughed upon hearing that.

"Oh Taehyung~ Are you feeling bad for rejecting me yesterday?", I asked.

He nodded in response, eyes refusing to meet mine. So I placed both my hands on his cheeks, turning him to face me.

"Listen. What happened yesterday? Forget it. You're my boyfriend now and we're gonna create more amazing memories.", I said, assuring him.

He let out a relieved smile upon hearing my words. "Mhmm.", he nodded.

"Good boy.", I pinched his cheeks. He then held my hand as we started walking away.

I should be questioning why he rejected me yesterday when he clearly has feelings for me. But, why should I when I sort of know the reason?

Who else? Woo Bin, of course.

Taehyung would never break his beloved cousin's heart. With the prick sputtering lies about how much he likes me, Taehyung wouldn't have the heart to date me.

However this time, he chose to put his feelings first. And that means something.

He must really like me!

I internally squealed at my conclusion.

I felt Taehyung stopped in his steps. He was looking at something but his back was covering my view.

"Minhee, let's try that.", he pointed to the front and I stepped out from behind to see this.

A beautiful ice rink in the middle of Christmas markets

A beautiful ice rink in the middle of Christmas markets. The fact that there wasn't anyone on the rink made it even more aesthetically pleasing.

"I think its gonna be fun.", he said and I snapped out from my admiration for the outdoor ice rink.