Messed up

Haechan

"You what?!" Jeno shout happily. 

" I finally talk to her. My crush~uwu~ she really cute when she smiling." Jaemin lay his head on Jeno shoulder.

"Do you asked for her phone number?" Jeno asked excited.

"Yes and she really looks cool and cute. How can she be cute and cool in the same time!" Jaemin said. Felt embarrassed.

" I think she saw me  looks nervous." He said again.

"Don't worry my friend. I'm always by your side..."

"Yuck!" I spoiled the conversation.

"What are you yuck'ing', Haechan?!" Jaemin said mad to me.

"Sorry, not you." I said.

"So, who?" Jeno asked.

"Someone." I said. Looking at her. How can I dreamt about her?! Why her?! I'm slapped my face litely. Try to forget what happened just now.

Flashback

"Gyah!" I shout when my body being pushed by the hungry students. They pushed me downstairs. I saw her, started to fall. My hand started to wrapped on her waist on it own. I place my arm besides her head.

"Am I dead yet?" She asked me while her eyes still closed.

"No,you idiot." I said to her.She crunch her forehead a lil bit trying to recognise me. She slowly open her eyes. Her eyes widen. I don't know but I look directly into her eyes. Her eyes light  brown colour same her hair. I'll try to explore her face using my eyes. From her eyes slowly to her lip. My dream just now popped out from my head. My eyes widen. My face extremely hot!  I quickly let her go.

"I-I need to go now.Bye!" I said and ran quickly to canteen. Gyah! What I just thinking? Kiss her?! Babo!

End of Flashback.

"Babo me..." I murmured softly.

"Argh!" I shout madly and messed my hair.

"Yah,yah! What's going on?!" Jaemin asked stop his conversation with Jeno.

"Something happened to me just now..." I said.  I rest my forehead on the table, looking down at my feet.

"You look like messed up." Jeno said.

"Am I?" I asked.

"Dude, totally~" Jaemin said.

"Gyah! How can this things happened to me?! I'm Haechan! Lee Haechan! The popular guy!" I said madly.

"Who made you messed up until like this?" Jeno asked.

"Someone."

"Who?!" They asked me madly.

" If I tell- nevermind. You both will made it."

" For real?! God! Help us!" Jeno said.

"We just wanna know?! Who the person made you like this! You really look like a mess!" Jaemin said.

"Is it a he?" Jeno asked.

"Aniyo."

"Is it a she?"

"Nevermind."

"Ouw~ is that her?" Their tone changed. They teasing me rn.

" I said NEVERMIND!HUH!" I look at them angrily and place my forehead back to the table looking at my feet again.

"So, what did she do to you?" Jaemin asked me, concern and serious.

"Yeah. You really seems like a mess because of her. What did she do?" Jeno asked me full of concern too. They didn't tease me again.

" Actually... Nevermind." I said. For god sake, this is the first time of my life I felt really shy to tell something to them.

"Yah. Just tell us. We not gonna eat you,bro." Jaemin said.

" I, her. Again." That's all I said. They like can read my mind.

"So, you..." Jaemin said.

"With her..." Jeno said.

"Bumped again?" They both finished the sentence together. I nodded.

" I don't know but I felt really weird about this bro." I said to them. They smirked. Jaemin patted my back.

"It's name love, dude." Jaemin said.

"L.O.V.E. or should we call 사.랑(sa.rang) " Jeno said.

" This part of our harmonisation. Teenager in love."

"Right. When you became a teenager, you will feel this moment."

"If you saw her, your heart skipped a beats and your face extremely red . Especially when you both face really close to each other. You look deeply into her eyes, try to explore her face and then down to her lip. Our weakness. You want to kiss her but you can't..." Jaemin explained to me.

"Kiss?!🤢" I said.

"If you still feel kissing is gross meant you still a child but if you had one if what I just said..."

"You totally a Teen,man." Jeno said.

"But normally if you think that kissing is gross are still normal but what you can prevent is when you look at her lip. You didn't felt that kissing are gross bro." Jaemin said.

"BTW, I had her number. Try to be friend with her. She's a nice girl." Jaemin said and sent me her number.

"Why I need her number?!" I asked.

" You will know soon." Jaemin said.

*

I can't sleep! Thinking about her just now. Why I... Being like this?

"Try to be friend with her" Jaemin word flying through my mind.

"Should I?" I asked myself.

"If I be friend with her, I didn't had any feelings to her and not  more than just a friend, right?"  I open my phone. Searching for her number Jaemin gave to me.

"What if she think wrong about it?"

"What if she think I like her?" The 1001 questions filled my  head.

"Hahh!!!" I cover my face with a pillow and starts screaming. After screamed, I open my phone and set her name.

"But...what should I set her name?"