Project LOKI - Volume 2

SYNOPSISMachination

SYNOPSIS
Machination. Minions. Mudslinging.

The identity of the elusive "M" has been revealed, but the case is still far from over.

With a new member joining their ranks, the QED Club continues to solve cases in Clark High, decoding a missing writer's peculiar poems, disarming bombs that threaten the school, and putting an end to the "Twinkle, Twinkle" murders.

Amidst the moves and countermoves between the club and the mastermind's gang, a shadow lurks in the dark, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

The real chase has just begun.

GENRE
Mystery, Thriller

CONTENT AND TRIGGER WARNING
This story contains content that might be troubling to some readers, including, but not limited to, depictions of and references to death, self-harm and suicide, sexual assault, strong language and more.

Please be mindful of these sensitive themes and other possible triggers. Remember to practice self-care before, during and after reading.

MUTE WARNING
Any reader who mentions other stories or fictional characters from Wattpad that are not created by the author shall be muted.

OFFICIAL HASHTAG
Readers who want to share their thoughts or theories about the story may use the hashtag #ProjectLOKI on Twitter.

DISCLAIMER
This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imaginations and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.

SHAMELESS PLUG
Join the official group for AKOSIIBARRA readers on Facebook! Just go to www.facebook.com/groups/theqedclub or search "The Q.E.D. Club (Project LOKI)". You may post your thoughts or theories there.