20

"WHAT is up guys," Colby yelled.

                "It's Sam and Colby," Sam continued.

                "COREY SCHERER HERE," Corey screamed, jumping into the frame with them.     

                "And me, Toby," Jake said, walking in front of the camera with a wave.

                "Jake. His name is Jake. And I'm Tara," she said, joining them.

                "I'm Devyn."

                "And I'm Kat."

                "Today we have a very special guest that isn't a guest," Sam said.

                "Let me go get them," Colby said. He ran over to where I was standing, a few feet out of the camera's view. He turned around and held his hands out behind him, signaling for me to jump onto his back for a piggyback ride. I hopped on and Colby ran into frame.

                "Surprise," I said shyly. I wondered how everyone would react to seeing me back again, if they'd be mad at me for dropping off the face of the earth like that, not telling anyone anything and being partially responsible for Colby also sort of going quiet.

                "Homegirl is back!" said Jake.

                "And we're very happy about that," said Sam.

                "Me too," I said with a smile.

                "Okay, so, we have an extremely exciting and important announcement," said Sam.

                "And you guys have been wanting to hear this for a very long time," said Jake.

                "I'm getting rid of my manbun!" Corey said.

                "Shut up," said Colby with a laugh.

                "No, I'm serious. It's happening," said Corey.

                "Wait, babe, are you being serious?" asked Devyn.

                "I am," said Corey. "Soon."

                "No way," Kat laughed.

                "You've had that thing for the entire time I've known you," said Tara.

                "Okay, okay. Back to the topic at hand here," said Sam.

                "Right," said Corey.

                "Drumroll, everyone," Colby said. Everyone else slapped the kitchen counter, their thighs, or stomped on the floor. I decided to slap the top of Colby's head over and over, soliciting a goofy smile from him.

                "We're bringing back the prank war!" Sam and Colby yelled at the same time.

                "Except this time, it's ultimate mega," said Jake.

                "So we're calling it UMP," said Corey. "You know. Cause acronyms you can pronounce like words are cool."

                "And this time, the girls are in it," Kat said excitedly.

                "So the way scoring works for this one is going to be a little different than the last ones," said Sam.

                "Each prank will be ranked on a scale of one to ten by you guys. We'll find a way to set up a poll for each one. We're also going to be posting all of the pranks on this main channel here to make it easier for you to find. We'll put the name of the prankster and the victim in the title, but nothing else, so you've got to watch to know what the prank's going to be," explained Colby.