Chapter 5

Azazel: "How is your little kitty cat finding her new household?"

Y/N: "So, So. At this point... She seems open. But has been more inclined to stay with Koneko. Than... Anyone else."

Azazel: "And you're not worried?"

I smirked and placed my cup of tea down on the table in front of us both. We were at my home in the human world. We were discussing some matters about Rias and her peerage.

After that battle, we had some new arrangements. With Kuroka and such, while they were waiting for a trial for Arthur and Le Fay. I had been offered an agreement to have them also in my peerage. I didn't know what to do with those two. Even more so given Bikou's weapon.

Y/N: "Because I trust her... Trust her more than those two."

Azazel: "Oh, and you don't think your little black cat will run off?"

I shook my head.

Y/N: "I don't believe she will... This is the first time in, how many years of running and killing. That she could be with any family or truly free." I pushed my messy hair back and chuckled. "After all, we can't all be lucky having someone like that around."

Azazel stopped and stared at me, remembering. My history and sat back groaning in annoyance.

Azazel: "You know how to take the fun out of the conversation. You know that right."

I shrugged my shoulders.

Y/N: "I guess."

Azazel: "Alright you have your fun; I am going back to the school. I've got a few things that needed to be handled."

Y/N: "Alright..."

He disappeared and I took another sip of my tea. Then I thought about it for a moment.

Y/N: 'Kuroka should be walking back with Koneko at this moment... After all, getting her an assistant job at that school will help for now. But, I still need to talk to a few people.'

It was of the unfortunate thing that the main household had to deal with. Mainly, I had to greet households and get to know them. I had been doing that for nearly four days now. I even had to bring in Sebas up here to help me deal with a few things when some households didn't agree with the setting.

While a few other maids dealt with the gifts. That's right I was given gifts... It was something of a 'Thank you' from some of the devil households and reluctantly. I couldn't say no.

Sebas: "My lord are you alright?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head.

Y/N: "Honestly Sebas, I'd just like to go for walk at this point... How many more devils are we seeing today?"

Sebas pulls out a small notepad and flips a few of the pages over.

Sebas: "Sir, we only have one more visitor left."

Y/N: "Really... Mid or late day and this is the last person. That's great news. Who is it?"

The door swung open and I stared at Odin, as he trails in and quickly does a bow and I do the same. Then we shake hands.

Y/N: "Odin... What, brings you here?"

I was genuinely bewildered, after our little talk that evening and the battle. I didn't expect much of him, he sounded like he was planning on going back home. So why was he here?

Odin: "I guess you didn't expect to see me again."

I chuckled and nodded. A bit amused by the old man.