First of all let me tell you guys what suicide is.

Excessive sadness or moodiness : long-lasting sadness, mood swings and unexpected rage.
Hopelessness : feeling a deep sence of hopelessness about the future with little expectation that circumstances can improve.
Sleep problems.

Suicide usually made by men all over the world.So that's all the starting and let go to the story...

This is story about one little girl who would always wanted to try and kill herself but never did it.She was called bruised girl or dead girl because she had a lot of bruises and wound all around her showed body at school. Her name was Ellie Anderson,10 years old and suffering from depression.She had a sister named Ellia Anderson,14 years old.

So this is how Ellie got her depression.Her parents choose the fav child and it was Ellia and she was left behind. Everytime Ellia do something bad,her parents didn't get angry at her instead they we're angry at Ellie for no reason and it happen again and again and again untill they grew up.Even Ellia was the favourite child,she still took care of her sister and sometimes protect Ellie from abused by their parents.

A year later,Ellie committed suicide by hang herself up.Ellia found out and quickly call an ambulance.She survived one of her try to killing herself.

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Ellie : "Why you saved me? I'm not important to anybody."

Ellia : "I'm your sister, of course you are important to me!Please stop killing yourself...its hurt me too..."

(hug each other)

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Some of you might been wondering where are their parents... Well it was Ellie so they didn't come so Ellia was there with Ellie all the time by her side.

Everytime it was time for breakfast,lunch and dinner, Ellie didn't get any food so Ellia quietly gives it to Ellie without her parents noticing.Their parents wanted to get them apart but they always go back to each other.

Few years later...

Their parents we're drunk (yeah...they drink) and got into a fight cause their father brought a random woman into their house. They divorced and take one of a child away with them.

What happen before they divorce :

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Ellie : "No!I can't go with dad!He's evil to me! Please stay with me Ellia!I can't live without you...*sob*"

Ellia : "Me too...but we can't do anything Ellie... I love you sis *sob*"

Ellie : "N-NO! DAD LET ME GO! SIS COMEBACK!!STAY WITH ME! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" (While her dad grab her hands)

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

And after that they never meet again... untill now...

They're both each 20 and 24 years old.They're busy with their own life now.Ellie as always, still been abused by her dad and stepmom while Ellia become a successful businesswoman and had her own business going on.